Paris Terror Attack Nov 2015

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VikingToker, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Nobody is making friends.

2. The far-right are.

3. Specifically referring to the gunmen executing French people in the theater as we speak

4. Corrected that for you, these guys dont solely represent Islam.

5. You and me know that they arent speaking for every Muslim out there

The general public don't

They'll have me soon too if no other parties can break political correctness and fear of the racism label

Can't let these attacks keep happening...

6. Mentalists.

7. They said 60-100 were hostage inside, now they're saying 140 dead.

8. Anybody getting the idea that maybe people in the M.E. are tired of Western governments fucking around in their homelands for the past century?

9. The french bombed in syria

10. Didn't stop them from blasting charlie hebdo to pieces

that was pre-syria as fuck

11. Yea i know mate

12. This is more than likely ISIS.

The same ISIS who are financed and enabled by Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar and Kuwait.

The same ISIS that cunt John McCain was screaming and jumping up and down calling for the West to back.

The same ISIS Barack Obama, David Cameron, Angela Merkel, Hollande and co. were trying to convince us were "rebels".

This is ISIS not Islam.

13. Islamic State "not islamic", sure. You think people believe that shit?

14. And hey, it's true France is bombing ISIS in Syria, and that would inspire revenge

But in no way do I grant any kind of headnodding creedence to directly attacking Parisians and slaughtering them en-masse as some kind of fair blowback to that we're all supposed to just accept and tell the French 'hey too bad man you asked for it'

I heard no European voices say that about the Amis on the day 9/11

15. Brother, it's not all of Islam, but you can't bury your head entirely on this - from where does ISIS take it's commandments?

Hadith/Sharia? No?

16. Have you ever seen him criticize Islam? It's all pro-Islamic taqiyya propaganda from him.

17. Bet a few said it about 7/7 after our determination to steam into iraq and Afghanistan when the majority didnt.

I agree with you viking i was merely answering his question. This current attack will be for the bombing though. Although they really don't need an excuse.

Cant see the UK staying in the EU anymore either.

18. I love this "Terrorism has no religion" shit. Let's wake up those 150 dead and tell them the people that killed them weren't yelling "Allah Akbar".