A Real Buzzkill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Old news. France banned gmos and certain pesticides long ago and their honey bee population returned.

/Murica

-Yuri

2. It may be "old news", but it's a very bad situation that is still happening.

3. It certainly is. Without our little buzzing friends we are fucked.

4. The agricultural industry also kills rabbits, mice, birds, lizards, deer, possums, etc.

Another reason to grow your own veggies. It's easy-breezy these days with internet tutorials and shit.

5. Breed them with wasps. nothing kills off wasps

6. If we all die due to lack of honeybees, it will be a good thing cause then we won't have to worry about it anymore.

7. Gas and matches dude. Fuck wasps! :p

8. You don't like wasp honey?

9. My neighbor across the street had an exterminator come out and destroy a hive in his tree. He didn't do a good job because the bees left the tree and attacked my house many actually getting in the house, I have no idea how which is freaky. They then began building a hive on the side my house they actually ended up making a small hole in the wall. Anyways I called beekeepers and asked them to come get the bees they all said they had plenty of bees and advised me to get an exterminator or gave me info for another beekeeper however they all had plenty of hives and didn't want them. An exterminator was way to expensive so I had to kill the hive myself. Problem is with a beehive is that if there are any remnants it will attract other bee swarms, and part of their hive was in my wall. So anyways thoughout this past year four times I've had to fight off bee swarms. Its been about 3 months since I've had bee issues. But I fucking hate bees.