Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by goldenslumbers, Nov 13, 2015.

1. My friend and I wanted to try edibles but we live in a dorm so our only real option is firecrackers.
    The weed I'm using for them is (maybe?) mid grade. For reference, I took one enormous hit out of our pipe (after not smoking for a week) and got up to a solid 5, maybe 6. I know it's really hard to eyeball amounts, but based on this picture does this look like a decent dosage for a firecracker?
    [​IMG]

2. So not true ... u can put herb in ever clear for simple tincture or use toaster over for quick decarb the mix straight into oil or alcohol.. hot plate some coconut oil drop in weed wait Mix remove from heat chill to resudify coconut oil serve chilled on toast or raw.