Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

can you grow more than one plant in one pot

• Please log in to reply

Spoon-O-Dank

Spoon-O-Dank

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
im pretty new to growing, and i wanted to know if you can grow more than one plant in one pot to kinda make one huge one, cause i don't have much room, and all i can do is one pot

Tokeyblunts

Tokeyblunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
I think i've seen this done before, but i wouldn't suggest it.

Guest_s12fever_*

Guest_s12fever_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
no, 1 plants roots will strangle the other. 1 seed per pot. You can't combine seeds to make a monster plant...i wish :P

Tim Dog

Tim Dog

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I've grown three plants in one pot in at the time of my first attempts, but the seeds were from no strain bought bud, so I didn't care then. I smoked a lot at the end.. so my personal opinion is- if it's not a real serious grow, why don't you grow more than one in the same pot :)

fisher

fisher

happily fishing, but

• Old School
  • 399 posts

I've grown three plants in one pot in at the time of my first attempts, but the seeds were from no strain bought bud, so I didn't care then. I smoked a lot at the end.. so my personal opinion is- if it's not a real serious grow, why don't you grow more than one in the same pot :)

thats a waste of time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users