Will a vaporizer help my lungs?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RatedRKO16, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Was just wondering if the smoke from the vaporizer is cleaner in such a way that would be less damaging to my lungs, because I'm trying to workout and use marijuana to medicate. I can't cook since I live in an apartment complex and edibles are hard to come by. Would using a vaporizer help save my lungs at all? What is a good vaporizer for dry leaf?

TIA

2. Yes

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Vapes are much healthier than smoking. I'm asthmatic and my lungs haven't felt this good in 25 years, since I stopped smoking 18months ago. I've been vaping herb daily since then.

It's the second healthiest way to consume mj after edibles I believe.

4. #4 sKiTz-0, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2015
    Agreed. I can't really expand on the post above really. Apart from adding that I was a daily smoker of cigarettes and spliffs, when I switched to vaping both bud and an e-cig, my lungs felt better in a matter of days and only improved from there. I mostly noticed during my workouts and when going to sleep. It's good to have my sense of smell and taste back too.

Also you will find a very varied opinion on the best vape, different strokes for different folks, ya know? Best advice I can give on that is have a search around this forum, and read up on what kind of vapes you may like.

5. There will be no smoke. You will inhale vaporized cannabinoids, some may argue that various cannabinoids are actually good for your lungs.

6. Agreed. Just got my arizer extreme q yesterday. First desktop vape I've experienced. It was incredible! I'd highly recommend that for a beginner or even as a piece to add to a novices collection. And I couldn't beat the price. You can find em for under $150 on eBay or Amazon. Just make sure you have a trusted seller. Gotta say I don't think I'll ever go back to combustion if I can help it.

7. Vaping is much better

8. Yes without a doubt, if I ever have a sore throat or cough I use a vaporizer