Ladies, do you mind if a guy wears the same thing over and over?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by frodo, Nov 12, 2015.

1. I'm 6'4 so it's difficult to find nice clothing in stores in my size. I'm going to have to start doing my shopping online for casual clothes. Till then I was thinking about buying Nike training/runners pants and jacket and making that my official outfit. Athletic clothes are relatively easy to find in my size.

So if I'm around my girl with the same athletic outfit on daily would that come off as wrong? Keep in mind Nike athletic gear is pretty expensive and looks better on me than jeans and a t shirt.

2. Well, as for me, I don't care. My bf can wear the same things everyday. And if it fits well and looks good, why not? If you feel comfortable in runners pants, I am sure, you gf will understand.

3. Thanks. I'm an artist. I'd rather invest in my work then buy clothing. So long as I'm clean, smell good, and am working towards something great; who cares right?

4. #4 Tonika, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2015
    don't really matter to me as long as he washes that shyt lol.

then again I might get tired of seeing the same clothes so idk.

5. Some girls like chavs. They just aren't the kind I would ever want to be around

6. What's a chav?

Some girls may have an issue with that, but some girls have an issue with everything. What you should ask yourself is, does it matter?

7. Personally it doesn't matter to me.

8. [​IMG]

9. Hubby has 2 outfits (non work clothes) that he rotates out on weekends. My son will wear the same shit til it falls apart. As long as you don't look homeless I think you're good.

10. I notice and dislike it very very much

11. my bf literally wears the same 4 gym/b-ball shorts and has only like 10 shirts that fit him. I think it's cute!

oh and he also wears slippers 80% of the time lmao