European Refugee Crisis

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Nov 12, 2015.

1. All those girls Boko Haram collected got married so we can't say they were raped either.

2. They did write an iconic song though lol

3. Sorry, there is no proof to say that these people are coming over in droves to kill our families. How about before you type out a bunch of non-sense you back it with actual proof, kay thanks.

4. I love how something is either an isolated incident or a systematic trend if it goes to support people's own pre existing narrative. I'd imagine many of the people who are spreading this idea that refugees are destroying Europe are the same ones who perpetrate the notion that there's a war on cops and police brutality are isolated incidents. All I've seen so far is personal anecdotes about how refugees are putting up signs like convert to Islam or die but no statistics about how they are actually affecting the population. I don't put a lot of faith into a bunch of scattered testimony. Especially when these stories are being pushed by garbage sites like Breitbart and a bunch of other conservative sites are consistently trying to promote. You can't trust sites that lean either that far left or right because they are only going to report on news that conforms to their agenda.

5. I've been to turkey Iraq Afghanistan Kuwait and Jordan. They do not want a better life. They do what there told by the local mullah/leader. It's like a giant country full of Jesse jackons and Al Sharptons. We had a riot once because we detained someone and they said we raped his wife and stabbed a Koran. The story would be believable reversed like we stabbed his wife and rapped the Koran cause the Women look ruff after those first few years in The fields while the men watch

. This migration is the easiest way to get large number of fighters into Europe undetected and if don't think they are you an IDIOT!! Europe is in trouble

6. I know, right. The ideas presented in this thread have been brought forward by a series of videos showing clips of people doing random acts of violence in a mob. Guess what? Crazy shit happens when people mob up and that is something that can be saw all over the planet, not just in Germany. More over, presenting a video with a series of clips showing people of the same ethnicity constantly performing violent acts has an undeniable agenda behind it. Its just stupid to think it does not. If the same video showed a bunch of white people doing the same shit, you'd be like "Woah, white people are crazy!!" Definite agenda behind these videos.

They are perpetuating this like there is a fucking genocide going on, meanwhile presenting literally zero concrete facts to support it and the two posters that are predominantly stating these things probably do not even fucking live in Germany in the first place. The stupidity is overwhelming.

7. #47 Cactus Ed, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2015
    Is it your position Muslims coming from the ME are no more violent than the average European?

8. I'm not really taking a side cause I don't really have enough knowledge on the topic. More just pointing out the hypocrisy of groups who use anecdotal evidence to back up a claim and ignore anecdotal evidence that doesn't fit their narrative as irrelavent or isolated incidents. Personally if I had to guess I would say that the average Muslim refugee is probably more likely to commit a crime than the general populace but about just as equally as likely as vagrants who already live in the country due to not having a job or steady place to live.

9. What anecdotal evidence? When they said it wasn't a majority of young men coming in I provided immigration statistics from a valid source. Is having a top Imam calling for the outbreeding of Europe anecdotal too? The pages of rape incidents? The news clips?

10. Well the first part is t anecdotal but I don't understand why it's important. It's not surprising that more men are coming because they are the most likely to be able to make such a tough far journey. Secondly a top imam saying something is completely anecdotal. It's the definition of anecdotal. Unless a majority of of top imams are saying this consistently then it would be a trend and not merely anecdotal. Well the real question is are you seeing all these reports simply because of who they are. It's not like you see normal news stories about people being raped but it happens literally all the time. It's very possible that it seems so prevalent because any time it happens it is slapped on these conservative news sites to try and imply that Muslims are ruining Europe. The question is do Muslim immigrants rape others at a higher percent than citizens who already live there. Finding a bunch of news stories doesn't necessarily prove a problem is as widespread as you think it is because it could be so heavily covered because it's a story that interests people.

11. The only noticeable change i see lately is the council are putting up the xmas lights.
    No mass rapes or murder and mayhem. In fact i haven't even seen a refugee lol

12. I agree what matters is are the immigrants more violent than the natives. The sources you trust are being too PC to report the Muslim rape problem. There are dozens of sources reporting these rapes and you don't trust any of them? Don't you think if conservatives were making it up your sources would be writing stories about how conservatives were exaggerating the rape problem? Your side is being strangely silent on this issue. If the right was making it up the left would be calling them out on it but they are not. Your explanation that the issue is so heavily covered it makes it look like there is a problem fails because your side doesn't want to cover it at all. Or maybe they are. Can you site a couple of sources you trust explaining how these rapes are being exaggerated?

13. Perhaps this is a bit early but I feel safe blaming the Paris bombings on Muslims. How do you guys deny their violence and say they are no different than the people native to Europe. Does anyone think native French did these bombings? You have your heads tucked firmly under the sand. If it turns out to be caused by Christians I'll be the first to call myself an idiot. These aren't people, they are barbarians and allowing barbarians into your country out of some misguided sense of compassion is fucking nuts. What does it take to get you to open your eyes?

14. French borders are closed. It's like poetry.

15. Holding your breath SmokinP? Not touching this one yet?

16. Wrote a long post but browser crashed.

In brief

- lot of males that come to Europe - mostly to work and send money home.
    - stop bombing their homelands and interfering causing shit.
    - UK is in Europe. no flood of Jihadist refugees.
    - borders controls in the UK - check passports.
    - agree with most of what the boyDamien says (yeh mental isn't it).
    - Somalia & South Africa, are far worse for rape than Sweden.
    - most 'ordinary' working people are decent. there are a number in any culture who are just trash, prosecution of immigrant and home grown terrorists should be dealt with through the courts if possible. catching these people and detaining them sends out a much better message and show of force. We can take you in foreign lands, bring you home, and put you on trial. You cant fight a determined and well informed populace, the bad guys will lose but we are also being attacked from withi (Western countries).

17. #57 boydamien, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2015
    Ofc its muslim fanatics it always is. Its our first thought when we hear of a mass shooting or bombing.kinda similar to you guys in the states when you hear of another school shooting.

Charlie ebdo was long before the exodus of refugees. We dont have our heads stuck in the sand. Everyday we are thwarting potential attacks. We are however educated enough to know that every single muslim does not wish to harm us

So no its not like poetry its just another planned attack by terrorists cells. In a likekyhood french nationals.

18. I feel bad for them in Paris.. this is too much cultural enrichment in one night.

19. Yea man its heartbreaking. Always some bad shit happens just before xmas.
    Its depressed me tonight,

RIP to all them killed.

20. Bad shit in Paris.