Making Pot Brownies For The First Time

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Allypatulot, Nov 12, 2015.

1. I'm making weed brownies for a friend coming up that has never gotten high before but tried and wants to try edibles I've been told that you need a lot of weed and was wondering if a half ounce would be enough for a box of Duncan Hines fudge brownies? More or less? And how long should the weed/oil simmer for until ready to put through the coffee strainer? Any tips would be helpful as I don't wanna fuck this up lol

2. First toast 7 grams of finely busted weed onto a baking tray. The finer the better. Toast it at 240 for about an hour. Too high and you will not just activate the THC but you will kill it. While it is toasting scrape the shit out of the buster you used for the weed.

Once the weed is toasted and the crystal collected, fill a large frying pan with a half inch of water and melt the amount of butter needed for the recipe. Once it's melted turn the stove to a simmer and put your toasted weed and crystal in the butter. Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 hours and stir every 30 minutes.

Once down secure a cheese cloth over a bowl and pour the weed Butter water mixture into the cloth covered bowl.

Squeeze all butter out of the weed and cheese cloth and the put the butter in the fridge to chill. Once the butter hardens is will be separated on to of the water. Remove the butter from the dish and melt it down into the holding container of your choice and left harden again, use butter as desired.