quartz and enails

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by trixman22, Nov 11, 2015.

1. So I just got a enail yesterday. I got it with a quartz banger. I read that you must remove the coil after use with quartz to prevent shattering. The banger I got had a protective cap that was supposed to prevent that. Well it didn't. My question to you all is what type of nail do you use with your enails? I was going to just get the HE adapter but it is for the 16mm coil and I have a 20mm one.

What nail do you use with your enail and how do you like it?

2. My homie uses a pukinbeagle and has never had a problem. The nail basically never gets turned off, but I've only seen it off the coil once when it was new. It's lasted 2 months now fine.

3. Pukinbeagle for enail

4. #4 SkunkWoodz, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
    I've never heard this and never experienced it. I turn my enail on at least 3 times a day too.

edit- I just have a generic quartz that came with the enail. Looking to upgrade soon to a higher flow though.

5. apparently it only happens with Bangers for some reason. I got a generic quartz and no problems now except that it retains shit heat and has very poor air flow. I have to put my enail up to 810 and its still needing to be capped or it wont milk. Sadly it looks like TI is the best bet for an enail unless you go pukenbeagal but that nail cost more then my enail unit so Ti it is.

6. 810!?!? do yourself a favor and stop using that method, get that new nail or something dude. Got my generic set at 635 right now and able to take some real fatties.

7. Maybe it's the unit itself there is alot of janky enail out on the market

8. The unit is fine, I did my research and read a shit tone of product reviews before my purchase. Pretty sure it is the nail as I was reading Quartz needs a higher temp then Ti on an Enail. I have dropped the temp down to 750 and it is working ok. I think it was just the new nail and getting the kinks out of it. Once my Ti nail arrives I should be able to drop to 700 and be good. But 750 is so much nicer on the throat then 810. Still wanting to go lower but slowly getting there.

9. Maybe so I don't own one myself so I can't say for certain I do know my boy has one and uses a pukingbegal inspired quartz nail and I had his turned down to 590 with no issues

10. Different enails work at different temp readouts. Just because the enail is set top 700 doesn't mean the nails temp is 700

11. True true