Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking roaches?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bong Rips Till I Die, Nov 11, 2015.

1. So a lot of people in my area think its gross to smoke roaches, so I was wondering what my fellow blades do with there roached blunts/joints. I usually save em for when I run out and pack bowls with them.

Attached Files:

2. Save them and smoke them
    throw them out the car window to the homeless, i don't have any cash to give them but i'll give em some weed!

3. I'll save them up in a jar till I'm out then smoke one and realize how nasty and stale that shit is so I just toss the whole jar into the compost pile.

4. I always roll with filters when i do roll so i avoid roaches

5. #5 jay719, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    I saved them at one time but realized I wasn't going to smoke a bunch of old roaches so I just throw them away now.

6. Yeah try and save em but like everyone else said, the jar or bag gets nasty and gross once i saved like 50 roaches and rolled a blunt and it was sick and harsh as fuck. toss em.

7. Throwing away weed is wasteful at best. Use paper tips.....problem solved and end of story.

I don't throw away weed and I don't have any roaches. If you are not legal like many of us it's an added bonus to get rid of them.

8. i thought you meant the acctual card paper roach thingy, in scotland we call what your talking about doubts haha, well i knew someone who smoked the beef of a cig and smoked the roach of a joint untill be couldnt hold it

9. Roach weed is covered with resin and this causes it to get you high as fuck when smoked

10. I unroll the roach from the last joint I smoked, remove the weed and mix it with new weed for a new joint.

This way you don't waste anything, and don't have a big container of roaches.

11. I've smoked them a few times and the high was great. Really greasy dude in my neighborhood who used to go around offering to clean my friends pipes for roaches lol. Livin that roach life

12. Cut them open and use them as a nug to plug the hole of your piece. Then pack a nice bowl on top and top it with some Kief. Will really burn nice, and won't go to much waste.

13. Sometimes I save 'em, sometimes I don't. If I do I just use each one as a one-hitter toke.

14. Why do you all seem to save them up and let them get old just to throw out a jar of what could've been smoked? If I have a roach from the night before or something I'll just mix it with some fresh weed and pack a bowl with it, no complaints about the quality, but I also don't usually smoke blunts.

15. Did you not read my post, four above yours? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. LOL, that's okay, I'm just jerkin' yer chain. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/luxhello.gif

But yes, I see no point in saving up a bunch, most of which get trashed in the end.