My Favorite Monocot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by (~Dodger~), Nov 11, 2015.

1. I woke up at 1 pm, thought it was 8 am. Felt great though! Smoke it off bro, we know the cure! Eat some greasy breakfast.

2. At least you guys made it through the night. I packed a bong load of Cotton Candy right before dinner for my mother inlaw and wife and I to share .

So I take the ML out to the garage she proceeds to kill the full bowl I assumed she meant to do that so I repack and hit it myself. We go inside and the wife runs outside in the time between the wife stepping out and coming back the ML does the following.

Sits down at the dinner table and as she sits down ((I swear I could see the panic in her eyes)) she starts sweating and saying how hot she was then rips off her shirt grabs the trash can on the way out of the kitichen pukes in it then collapses on the couch where she then falls asleep for about 3hours.

We ended up eating dinner after I explained to the wife what had happened. This is the 3rd person I've had green out in me this year god damn rookies

3. Ahahaha I can relate! I have never greeted out, don't like being too high in general. I pack a bowl hit it once.. 15 mins later I hit it again. Ease into that good mood.
    My mother in law just started smoking like a year ago,she still gets too high sometimes, gotta train em up over here too

4. Meant to quote this in the post above.... ^^^^

5. I'm the same I like to savor the sesh .I told the wife no more bongs for mom

6. I gave my bong to a good friend. I like ripping one hitters but it's hard to store that discreetly, kinda had to go ya know..

7. I keep my one hitter in my tool box but I have a "dangerous chemical" cabinet with a lock that houses the pieces.

US went into jars today with Boveda packs I might sample some of the popcorn buds tonight

8. All I got now days is my Davinci vape and papers. If a else fail, get the pop can....The vape is nice but the glass is hard to clean. No good for driving. I only leave the house with what I can eat if the blue light specials are flashing.....

9. Same here. If I'm leaving the house with bud, it's rolled and I have a drink so I can just get rid of them

10. # frack the dumb shit.....Hope is all well in the getting dragged around all day world...So I had to move a fan leave or two to help with the light and omg....One word. JUICYFRUIT.....Man, I'm not even half way to the finish line and it's already giving me wood.....It's amazing how when you quit growing for 6 months and start back up, it's like a kid at the playground...

11. Tuck them leaves, don't remove a thing. Ugh I'm about to set a terrible example first two weeks of flower man ;)

12. I just supper cropped the fan leaves and then I tucked. I have learned by experience that works.

And yes the first to weeks to pillage them hoes is different than at day 27. I've just needed the bro push to want to get good. Y'all are doing it!!!//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/shake.gif I like standards that are hard to reach.

Come on Bitch fracking dare me!!!!!//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/yay.gif

13. I'm not kidding;

YOU HAVE TO DARE ME!!!!

That's how my bat shit crazy mind works!!!!!!

14. So about getting a puppy with winter approaching, I stumbled on this Classic that needs a repeat (Thanks 3Deez)

15. Soooo, with the holiday weekend and all, fam has been on vacation, I didn't drop that update last night. Getting back to my regular schedule as of today.. so tonight when I get the house settled and all of that happy stuff, I'll get some pics uploaded Into here.

16. That's what you want bro. Nothing wrong having family time. Maybe in a few years I will be soften up enough for some of that action again...The best ones I've had were random doing my things scores...No woman will stop me from being my medicated self again...That's a fact Jack.. Read to get out and pick up a few things...I'm stoked to watch your stuff man....

17. #137 deucewild, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
    Well that was horrible. I was thinking Happy was gonna break my hand off. The ebb setup flooded and went everywhere in the storage room, ran under the sheetrock and in the garage. Only bout 8 gals spilled out..//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/bang.gif...I don't know if my setup with make the distance. I think the roots are growing in the stand/drain pipe. It is what it is.....So had to mix nutrients. Will be all so glad when done with hydro..Frack the dumb Skits..

No groceries today. Glad I can wait another day...

18. Yea, one of the reasons I don't go the high maintenance route, keepin it simple. No use crying over spilt ,nutrient, but 8 gal is alot to clean up that sucks bro! Hope the collateral damage was minimal

19. #139 deucewild, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
    As the great man we know said; I'm thinking we can make it better.....I like that style....
    One day I'm buying a round for the peeps in "their" world.....
    That would be the summer vacation of a lifetime!!! Epic.....
    It's funny when you've been stuck in the abyss and the spiritual feeling compels you;
    down by the river looking up at the stars:
    compels you to a direction; you know it can't be wrong.....

Just trying to do what is right.....

Dropping a wet line

20. Its an epiphany! A sudden realization of great understanding.

I have moments I'll never forget. I've seen a waterfall born of solid rock, spring from nowhere, as I waded a small river on a fishing trip. I was done. I put my stuff down, sat there for about 2 hours and just let it be.

Late night we get ready for bed, smoke the goodnight bowl. I come inside and hold my son, my wife holds our newborn, we all just stand there in one big embrace, the night is over. After many hectic, limit testing days of madness, that one moment is peaceful. We can navigate three dimensions, back and forth, up and down. Our fourth dimension, time, is a one way street. When you think life is a challenge, that your in the thick of trying times that you wish were different somehow, and stand there in one embrace and realize you'll only be further from that moment, every moment thereafter. If you are lucky enough to realize the here and now is a gift regardless.. you are lucky enough indeed.

This world shakes despite us, and time will vanquish us all. Always find the joy and spread the love in the meantime, is how I try to live my life.