Bongs; water or no water?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FellowGoodDoer11, Nov 10, 2015.

1. #21 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    whats the point of a bong if there is no water

that makes a bong simply an elaborate pipe

2. #22 FellowGoodDoer11, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    This is what nobody is getting, the hits are smooth as f***! I prefer it without water now, tastier hits from your buds.
    It is important to have adequate milking space tho
    ide encourage anyone with a larger bong to try it, just remember to burn it up fast and milk it slow. if theres a way to throw up a video I could show you guys how I do it. its kinda nice not fucking around with water anymore and still get smooth hits

3. at least water and probably ice.

i do it for the clean and refreshing hit i get. i can rip a monster bong toke with out choking or coughing my fucking lungs up when i use water to filter the crap out and cool down the hit. it also add water vapor to the hit as well which adds to the ease of the hit going down and keeping it there. i have used warm water as well to change it up a bit and surprising enough, it works well.

a bong toke with out water is not a bong toke. its a steam roller lol.

4. I'm gonna try and link a video of a dry .2 hit, it's honestly not harsh whatsoever if you do it right

5. I havent actually tried without water before. I have to try it now, ill let you know how it goes!

6. Watched a buddy puke out his car door from ripping a bong without water. Then again he did take one hell of a pull. I dont know, might have to try it sometime the way you suggested. Every time I've done it I get about the same harshness I would from a steamroller. I prefer water but whatever floats your boat. Which in this case isn't water.

7. Gotta have water. I will smoke a dry pipe(got one infront of me), but if i have a bong that wasn't recently broken i'd be hitting that instead.

8. a bongs just not a bong without water

9. howlong is the tower on your set up? and do you have beaker bottom or just a straight tube, ive tried it out of curiosity out of a beaker bottom that was in the freezer for like 20 minutes and I still think i got instabronchitis. I would def suggest using a liquid in your bong

10. Well fellowgooddoer11, I'm on board with everyone else. It's nasty. But I would like to see the vid and the bong. One with and without water!

11. Definitely water. If I don't want the bong rip I'll use my steamroller or pipe.

12. A bong with ice. Otherwise, you will be smoking out of an oversized glass pipe.

13. Ice hoots are the best... but what about a dry bong WITH ice?

14. Done it with this guy 1448902463925.jpg
    Its one of those plastic necklace cup things converted into a bong. I filled it completely with crushed ice and that thing was smooooooooth

15. Looks good boss! I always love to see home projects!

16. I prefer bongs with water only. Some filter is needed.