Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Probation Drug test in 2 Days What Should i do??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Funman13x3, Nov 10, 2015.

1. #1 Funman13x3, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    H

2. Why would you smoke knowing you would be tested again. Im assuming youre like 15 so youll be ok. Probably just get an extended probation.

3. Double oops. Below 18 smoked with a week to go. Lol. You'll learn. Btw I smoked whole time I was in diversion. Didn't get tested. Thankfully. So I probably have no room to talk

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. best thing to do would be try to sweat as much as you can and drink water. Then do a trick drink the day of the test and hope you make it

5. use cirto! I'm on probation also I smoke once a month on probation. I use cirto and pass with flying colors. It works! I passed my drugs 4 days after smoking a blunt.

6. Im 18 on adult supervision and I wouldn't have smoked if i would have known.

7. Should've thought about ALL these questions before you puffed. Damn son.

What do you do? You get your ass to the head shop and buy some synthetic urine. Put the piss in a condom, tape it to your leg w/ the a heat pack on it. Besides having a whizzinator that is the most legit way to pass a piss test.

If getting synthetic urine is not an option, I recommend drinking water to the point of almost being sick before your piss test. When you're filling the cup up, fill it w/ urine from mid-stream. At the beginning and end of the stream will contain more lipid metabolites than the middle of the stream (which is diluted in comparison).

8. #8 Sammyy, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015

6 months probation for being caught with a weapon under 18. So you just so happen to turn 18 in the last 6 months. Riiiighhhhtt. If you were 17 and caught so close to your 18th they wpuld try you as an adult right away with adult charges.

Try again.

Anyways i digress. Use synthetic urine or open your asshole to get fucked by the law.

9. I Thought about this but I feel like if I tell her and didn't smoke and fail it will be a lot worse than if i would just tell her. All I know is that i fucked up.

10. No dude. I was originally charged with a Felony for possession of an electronic weapon. The only reason it got reduced is because i was 17 1/2 when this happened.

11. Fair enough.. Whats an electronic weapon? Taser?
    And like said-synthetic urine. Dilution MIGHT work.

12. Yea it was a $10 BS amazon taser that was bought as a joke. Didn't think it would fuck me over. Anyway i cant use a synthetic because a guy stands in the bathroom and watches me while I piss.

13. Buy some synthetic urine or chance it - those are your choices.

I'd personally rather go w/ a safe bet, knowing I'm gonna beat the system.

What's your freedom worth? $40 for a sample of synthetic urine at my local head shop [​IMG]

14. Then dilution is your only chance. Google 'N2 dilution' and follow that. I passed a government test like a month ago using that, mine was observed too. Dilution is the only option.

15. If you had a whizzinator you could get away with it. But you don't know how to plan, so....

You are in a shitty spot dude, and deserve it for not thinking ahead.

16. Before taking advise on ANY device designed to help pass a test, OP needs to know the law in their jurisdiction...in some places, that is a new criminal offense by itself.

17. What part of the condition about "shall not use..." was not understood?

18. Sometimes you gotta take a big piss on the rules [​IMG]

What do you suggest he do?

Hindsight advice in a situation like this isn't very useful. This person needs a palpable solution and doesn't have much time.

19. When you are on supervision, adding a new misdemeanor is simply stupid. You are better off taking the dirty UA and falling on your sword if there is an MTRP that gets filed. A single dirty UA is generally not going to result in revocation and usually will not even result in an MTRP. A new offense, however, will get the MTRP AND a new sentence that will likely result in a few months in the county jail...

20. That's a 'sky is falling' scenario tho. Not saying it's not possible but not very probable.

I wore a whizzinator for witnessed UA's every Friday morning for 4 months straight. Nobody had a clue. Got plenty of friends that used them too and didn't get busted.

Why take one on the chin if you don't have to?