Growing and Got caught by the houses owner, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by vboy3374, Nov 10, 2015.

1. #1 vboy3374, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
    Huy guys, hope you all are doing well

So I had 4 lovely plants in a cupboard which had been left unused for a long time outside of my room. All of them were in early stage (stage after germination) when they were found out by the owner. The owner told me that something is broken next to the cupboard so he came to check it and found them out. He told me that at that time he called the police and they came and took all the plant to investigate (?!). When I got back and saw the cupboard looks strange, i immediately tried to look for the key of the camera room to check who did this but the key is not where it always be and I couldnt find it.

My concern is I'm really not sure if the police came or not, i wasn't around at that time so all I know is from what the owner told me. I really dont think that the police came because if they had came, i would have been arrested not here to create a topic.

Thanks for your time guys and enjoy your day.

2. idk, if i was the houses owner and i wanted to be cool i might have acted like he did, say i called the cops but i didnt............
    he gave you a break, i know its hard, but try not to disrespect someones house with illegal activity....major headace for the other guy

3. ye the owner is lovely and I f--- that up :(
    anw i agree with you that he wants things to be cool because its a house with rooms for rent, calling the cops to come will not solve anything but annoy other people.
    But in the end its was such a good lesson to learn from :)
    Thanks for your reply and have a g'day ;)

4. Depending on jurisdiction, finding plants in a common area is not necessarily cause for an immediate arrest...further, that pesky little thing called due process requires that they have some confirmation of a growing plant actually BEING marijuana before they can arrest someone (at least in the States). Same basic reason applies to many agencies refusing to even entertain plea discussions before lab results come back on something that had a presumptive positive from the field testing kit...

5. You really thought you could get away with four plants in a fucking cupboard?

6. With rooms being rented out? You're seriously dumb.

7. This is interesting and sparked a thought. Since hemp would be classified as a marijuana plant with nearly zero thc...and the plants were young, is there even a way to test that it was marijuana.

I know hemp is also illegal to grow with out a license but just what went though my mind when i read this post.

8. thats how you learn things in life. believe me, with my attitude problem and the way i am, i learned most everything the hard way.
    i hope things work out for you. maybe do some kind of "ammends" for the guy. inviting them to dinner or something, just to acknowledge your thanks....
    one thing that i learned is that when i let my guard down and i become comfortable i get fucked.(everyone gets comfortable in their home) well for the last three years i lived here i was always careful with the snakes. last month i got comfortable and a snake bit me lol

9. And this is why you shouldn't grow on someone elses property without their permission. Live and let live man. Sorry to hear about your girls though:/ But really man, even if he was cool with pot it probably wouldn't have changed the outcome much. I doubt he called the cops but if the cops would've been called on you unrelated and they found out about your grow then your landlord would've gotten in some shit aswell. Thats how it works around here anyway. So even pot friendly ones tend to frown on growing. If someone wants to call bullshit on this read these answers because I decided to double check my facts before spouting off my mouth anyway. http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-get-in-tro... Happy smoking / growing man! Hope no troubles in the future.

10. He's fucking with you... like a parent does a kid. He's trying to scare you. I hope...

11. I wouldn't take the chance that hes trying to scare you. besides, if he is trying to scare you, he might just call the cops once he notices you didnt get rid of em.