How old were you when you first tried weed

Discussion in 'General' started by 420_rampage, Nov 10, 2015.

1. 17, wonderful smoke sesh with a few homies in a camper

2. I was 15 going on 30 ...

3. 13

My older cousin was smoking and offered some to me lol.

4. As I mentioned earlier, I was 23 or 24, but the pot was pretty weak back then (early '70s) so it took at least two separate times (as I recall) before I got high.

5. I tried around 17 18 but didn't get high the first time. So tried again at 19 and it was a done deal. Smoking ever since.

6. 15 years old. And fucking the system in the ass ever since

7. 12, probably should have waited but was offered from a friend in my grade and always wanted to smoke for some reason when I was younger.

Had some friends over crushed a monster can, laid a full nug on it and starting burning. I remember saying man this isn't working, cause it was the full nug, so we broke it up.

I still remember that first real hit after that. Also all of our pupils got huge (only time that has ever happened) and we we're all sitting there playing world at war with my parents all around us doing stuff. Sketchy as fuck but was fun as hell.

8. 15 maybe 16 y.o.

9. 12 with a couple of like 14/15 year olds from my school. I remember when we got back my mate was like 'make some sandwiches got bare munchies' we were british chavs.

10. I was like 13 maybe 14 idr quite well :) but it was sure memerable showtime that day :)

11. I was 14. Came home from wrestling practice with one of those shitty metal pipes my friend let me borrow and some shwag. Blazed it in my shed and then walked around the woods near my house for like 2 hours thinking about how awesome i felt and how bs the dare program was

12. Was 13 about to be 14 blazed with my dad :cool:

13. #40 miiista, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015