Pax only gets me to [3]

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mcandre, Nov 10, 2015.

1. I can get to a [9] with just 2 bong rips off a bud, but crushing, tamping, and puffs from my new Pax 2 only gets me to a [3]. Any tips?

2. buy a new vape...try the micro vaped comany and gets some dabface dabs

3. Maybe lay off smoking for a couple days or a week and go back to the Pax. It might just be a sorta placebo effect. You're thinking it won't get you as high and then it doesn't. Try hitting it with a better attitude or just smoke more bowls from it LOL.

4. I have a Pax, both the new and old models and multiple other vapes. My Pax gets me fucking RIPPED. You must not be loading it properly. I've experienced firsthand that if you don't load it properly or hit it properly, it won't work very well. There's a slight learning curve but once you get the hang of it, one oven can get you ripped multiple times.

First of all with the Pax you need to pack the oven nice and tight. This is the most important step or else nothing will vape very consistently, so pack it tight. Next, make sure your heat setting is correct. If you're not seeing results with medium don't be afraid to crank it up to red. When you inhale, do it very slowly and directly into your lungs. Pull as fast as you would on a milkshake. Pull and make sure you move the vape around a bit while you're hitting it or it will go into standby mode and the heat will shut off. Pull until you feel a tingle in your lungs and then inhale fresh air. You should feel it expanding in your lungs.

Every 3 hits or so, take off the plate on the bottom and stir the oven to make sure everything gets vaped consistently and you'll have a damn good session. One whole oven on my Pax now that I got the hang of it gets me to at least an 8. Keep practicing with it man it's a really good vape once you get the groove of it. I know I didn't really have a good time with it until I figured it out either man.