BHO Scent Scaring Deer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DetroitToker313, Nov 9, 2015.

1. So I'm going hunting here soon and I'm not bringing any bud with me. I have a vaporizer for concentrates but I'm worried about the scent. Even though the vape isn't as strong smelling as regualar bud, it's still a different smell. Has anyone had any experience or know anything about the scent affecting deer? All help appreciated. Cheers!

2. The only advice I have is to not kill animals for fun.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

3. Well I'm sorry bro but I doubt anyone else has experience smoking bho while hunting a deer lol. I just picture you in a tree stand with your pen getting high as fuck and falling out,

I don't think I'd like to be hunting when high really to be honest seems like some dick Cheney shit would go on. Lol either way bro I don't think they will be able to smell it it, hell If they did they might want to take a toke. Cheers

4. I don't kill animals for fun, I hunt them for meat. I go out and kill the animal in its natural area. The meat is a lot cleaner than the hormone filled junk they sell in the grocery store. The animal is killed fairly in its habitat and I don't hunt for horns (trophy). But you don't think about that when you're buying that hamburger in the store from cows that were shocked and had their throats slit and drained while upside down. You don't think about the pig that was hit in the forehead with an industrial punch to make your sausage. I would go as far as that you don't think about the chickens that are over stuffed into cages and live in their feces for your eggs and wings. But if you think that the industrial killing machine we call the meat industry is a better alternative to traditional hunting, that's your opinion. I appreciate the comment :D

5. deer love weed. Just put a plant or two under your stand.

6. You can't grill it, until you kill it! May you have a successful hunt, and carve the beast into family sized portions. Gut piles for the win!!!!

7. Shot this one yesterday still hunting, while smoking flower bowls

Attached Files:

8. Good Luck, shoot a monster buck and be sure to post back here. Yes bring your Pen with you, makes for a relaxing AM or PM hunt. Sit comfortably, I find it makes my focus during hunting outstanding. Good luck and happy SAFE hunting.

9. Shooting any animal is wrong regardless if it's for sport or because your hunting to "feed" yourself. I agree with what you said about the meat industry. killing any animal is wrong. We humans are herbivores. I love how people say but what about our canine teeth that were meant for meat. Yeah right...if you want to look at real canines check out a dog or gorillas mouth. Those are real canines !

10. You a vegan mrm?

11. You don't have anything to worry about. If anything, they'll come closer because they love to munch on it when they can find it. LOL If you're stalk hunting, you should be sufficiently hidden or better, up in a tree. If that's the case, the smoke will travel straight up when you blow it out and will be over their heads. My husband and friends hunted and smoked for years with excellent success. Good luck! I'm definitely not anti-hunting. The deer population is so large here where I live that they're almost like stray dogs. Our rule of thumb here is that if you kill it, somebody needs to eat it....we don't kill for the sake of killing. Good luck! TWW

12. humans are omnivores unless they choose to be herbivores

13. #13 killset, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Op....deer have a very accute sense of smell. They will smell it if they're in your area. That being said I've smoked in plenty of deer stands and manage to fill my tags. Where you're safety harness' if your in a stand. Even not getting high its a bad idea to not wear a harness. I can't count how many times I've dozed off in a stand.

14. #14 Cadillac08, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    LOL off topic but My buddy had weed plants growing in his backyard and the deer ate them so they must like the smell .

15. A growing plant is 1 thing. A human smoking bho is another.

16. Yeah man. I had no idea what was going on in the world...but I do now and I am actively working to create a better place for animals. PM me if you want some info or links. Research yourself. Learn. It's disgusting what we do to animals and our planet as a result.

17. Yeah I've watched a couple documentaries and that shit is straight fucked. I was thinking about watching cowspiracy soon. Me and the old lady were vegetarians for a minute but have since been eating fish :/