DWC 300 (actual watt) LED 4x4 (schwag seeds)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dustydank, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Hello GC members!
    I am just beginning my indoor LED grow. Including:
    1x 300W(out the wall) LED Full Spectrum.
    3x 10 gallon totes with six 5'' net pots per tote
    1x 4'x4' grow tent
    1x "Flora Series" To go box by General Hydro.
    1x 200 GPH air pump( will be upgrading to 900 GPH)
    Hydroton/perlite for medium.
    1x Ionizer/ air purifier/ ozone generator
    1x 10 inch fan
    All seeds are from some brickweed, I am hoping for some exotic phenotypes for breeding with my PK/GSC strain. It seems like every bagseed I have ever grown has turned out to be female and didn't produce seeds. If I land a male with good characteristics this time around I will be harvesting his pollen before trashing it. Its hard to find stable strains in my area.
    I will be posting pics within the hour. Please aid me in my journey as this is my first DWC and only my 2nd indoor grow at all. I have a bit of outdoor experience, which is a different story.

2. Here is a pic of the set up. Not using perlite again as it is messy AF.

Day 1

Attached Files:

3. Day 2
    All but 3 have sprouted so Im germinating a few more. , ph is good. My tap is from a well so it took quite a bit of acid to bring it down and its always trying to rise. Does anyone have solutions for unstable ph ?

Attached Files:

4. looks awesome bro im getting ready to start my first dwc and look forward to following your progress, i have brick seeds as well and currently four are 5 weeks into flower but i went soil sorry i cant answer ur question tho

5. Thanks my man! Wish me luck haha
    . I wish you a good harvest mate!

6. u as well friend keep us posted heres a few picsof my babies

Attached Files:

7. Those look sweet ! Are those from bagseed? How far in are they?

8. yea thats bag seed im 5 weeks into flower i vegged for 2 months and flipped to 12/12 on Oct. 2. heres a few more pics i took just now

Attached Files:

9. Those look like they are going to be some beastly nugs, I hope I get similar phenotypes. Can you describe the smell? Most bagseeds I've grown out ended up more fruity in smell than that typical dank OG smell

10. the smell is not real strong right now which kind of surprised me but up close the smell is sweet maybe another week and the smell will be stronger idk but they arent as frosty as id like but one of the smaller plants has alot more orange hairs than the rest of the plants. whered u get ur bag seed? is it mexican weed?

11. All stress seeds from mexican brick weed haha.
    I noticed the frost comes later with brick seeds& takes longer to finish but yields well. I mean they chose these genetics for yield and hardiness. I'm thinking a good kush hybrid with these phenotypes will produce something unique. Yours look to have indica traits tbh. Most of my bricks weed seeds end up sativa dom.
    I really won't know for a few weeks though.
    I'll be updating with pics when they become teens and express their traits

12. look forward to seeing that. and you're right they did pick these genetics for that reason which made me more inclined to try them and stabalize the strain by clones and i just popped a Cheese seed i would love to cross and see what i get. but i think you're right about the plants being indica dominant because the high i got off the brick was a heavier one real sleepy weed i really want a real nice sativa strain i have a over 100 seeds somethings gotta be good lol

13. Thanks! I'm excited to hear your smoke report on your ladies as well. Definitely better that the brickweed it came from. Kind of crazy how they can neglect them and ruin their quality and worth.
    My seedling are starting to take off finally. Shouldnt be long now!

Attached Files:

14. looks awesome hope u have a great grow!

15. how long did it take your bag seeds to fully flower?

16. For my bagseed buds it took 79 days to get ripe. And they could have gone longer if it weren't for a sudden winter . I had one outdoors that produced about 3 pounds and reached ten feet in all directions

17. good god ten feet??? thats a monster plant...i could only dream of something like that i have to keep mine stealth so i topped at 5 weeks veg they didnt stretch too much and i experimented alot with them trying different training techniques and fimming this was just a test run to try get some good clones but man i just checked on the girls and a couple are starting to get sticky buds smells like fruity pebbles lol im dying to harvest but im only on day 42 :/

18. Oh that sounds good. The fruity smell I mean. It's not hard to get huge yields. Honestly outdoors is as easy as pie. You could throw a seed in a big hole and yield big. Plenty of roots space = plenty of pot . mine smelled like cookie dough. And yielded hard. Just dig a bigass hole and mix in a reasonable amount of soil/perlite/nutrients. It costed me 100$ to grow 3000$ worth of bud.

19. how's ur grow going bro any updates?

20. Update coming tonight. My life has been hectic. I broke up with my gf. And have had trouble at work .