Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Very strange green out situation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Scribble1531, Nov 9, 2015.

1. so I smoked off and on since high school going through spurts of smoking a lot. I had greened out one time when I was 15 (now 31) and it was horrible. That being said over the last couple years I've smoked nearly every day. Usually just before bed time but still have my fun smoke sessions a few times a week and having a friend who grows nothing but top shelf for dispensaries means I haven't smoked anything under 20% in a long time so I know what happened 2 days ago was not a situation of too strong of stuff. But so here's the situation. 2 nights ago I did my normal nightly smoke to help me sleep through the night and maybe 10 minutes later I was in hell. Super dizzy and nauseous, my wife asked what was wrong and let's me know I was super pale and sweating like crazy. I try to do what I've been told helps and eat a little candy and drink some water and didn't help. Ended up sitting in the shower with it ice cold stepping into the water every time I'd feel sick to sort of shock my body and believe it or not it kept me from getting sick lol. What I find weird is more then just why did it randomly happen when I know I have a VERY high tolerance. But now I'm sitting here a full 48 hours later and I feel so hung over and out of it still and don't know how else to explain it other then something clearly is still effecting me from that. I haven't smoked since then, been drinking tons of water. Got plenty of sleep but still feeling the effects of what was easily my worst experience ever with cannabis. Btw the strain I smoked I've smoked all week before that as well with nothing but awesome results. Anyone have something like this happen before? I usually have a really hard time sleeping when I don't smoke but last night I was still so out of it from the night before I more or less passed out and tonight I've been fighting to stay up as I just feel so weak and tired. Any advice? Anyone else ever have this happen? I see most who "green out" are newbies to it and that's not the case with me at all

2. Maybe you swallowed smoke. It could have also been mild food poisoning. When and what did you eat prior ro burning.

3. we grilled out steak before hand. had a steak, mashed potatoes and corn. had water to drink with dinner and another large boyyle of dasani i drank a little before and during smoking. by the time it kicked in I was way to upset stomach to eat any snacks. Just kept sipping water

4. tonight I'm giving smoking a shot after a few nights off took a good couple hits off my pipe and apparently my tolerance is still high because did nothing. Usually I'll go through nearly an entire bowl before I'm what I would call high and not just buzzed.

5. Probably just a random incident, its bound to happen to everyone eventually. At least you know the bud was most likely not the cause.

As for the steak, could it have been undercooked?

6. I wouldn't think so, I guess maybe it just hit me wrong..... Or too right lol. Either way that was the worst experience I've had by far. Just going to make sure I keep some juice and candy around at night in case it's a blood sugar thing which I'm reading a lot of people either seem to think or know that it drops blood sugar a lot hence craving junk food

7. Quick update. Talked to my father in law who is a type 1 diabetic. He told me my symptoms were spot on to what happens when his sugar crashes. Said when he smokes he usually chew a couple glucose tablets right after and hadn't had a problem since. Makes me think I should be getting checked out for a blood sugar issue to make sure it was just an isolated incident

8. go to your doctor and get a diabetes test, it runs in your family like it does in mines which makes a higher chance of getting diabetes (im surprised i dont at like 4x the recommended daily sugar intake a day)

9. Get a fasting blood sugar test. I discovered I'm hypoglycemic. My pancreas produces too much insulin and causes blood sugar to drop drastically. Kinda the opposite of diabetes. I had four full blown seizures in a week before I went to the doctor. Now with it under control I only have 3 or 4 seizures a year. Still sucks but a huge improvement.