Auto Candy Kush 2 weeks old, already flowering?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Jewix, Nov 9, 2015.

1. #1 Jewix, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    This is my second time of growing but my first time with trying autos, but they have already started flowering on 18/6 does this mean the plant is going to be tiny or will it still grow more at least still? I know autos flower early on their own but didn't expect to see white hairs at the seedling stage!
    I did have them on a CFL BLUE 125w and now their under a 400w HPS

Attached Files:

2. Did they start flowering before you switched them to hps or did you switch them after the flowering started? I don't grow autos either, but that's too early for one to start flowering. The plant isn't going to get any size on it so you're not going to get much at harvest. The whole point of the veg process is to get some size on the plant so you harvest more. I read another post the other day about somebody's auto doing the same thing. What a total bummer!!

3. They were flowering before I switched over to HPS, I think I will not bother with autos again then :(

4. Welcome to autos

5. Sometimes if your doing 18 6 and something slightly gos she will too autos i run 24

6. This is my auto, it's a CandyCane.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449478236.391441.jpg

7. Any updates?!..I myself have 3 auto candy kush beanz amongzt many otherz nd am plannin on tryin out a auto SOG 3x Auto Candy Kush 3x Auto GNOMO 1x Auto Chemdog 1x Auto Mamba Negra nd 1x Auto Baby Boom. Yea a lil overwhelmin but can't wait to finish up my current grow, newayz I would like to follow up on ur grow nd mayb get a couple tipz from ur experience wit d candy kush!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've never seen autos that small grown in good conditions. That's definitely user-error.. Don't take it out on autos lol

9. Don't blame the strain! Autos are not what most people think they are anymore. We are starting to see more and more 1 pound 1 plant harvests these days. I have had many autos pre flower at 14 days of age and still produce a great harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  10. What seed bank?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #12 Dabh, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456057511.310470.jpg

That is very small for a auto. This is a berry bomb auto and first try at lst I got about 4 ounces in 70 days from seed

• Like Like x 1
  12. New candy cane auto.
    She stands 4'in height.
    She has a few more weeks. The first full pic is about a week old from now. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1