Adding terps

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by SkunkWoodz, Nov 8, 2015.

1. So a while back I got some raw terpenes to experiment with. I bought myrcene, limonene, pinene, and eucalyptol. The only two in that bunch worth a damn are limonene and myrcene, maybe pinene in very small amounts, but even in the smallest amounts eucalyptol was too overpowering. Limonene is good to add to re-claim if you plan on smoking it. And myrcene is fairly subtle and can be mixed into bowls of dried herb or into some oil.
    The synergistic effects from limonene pinene and eucalyptol are noticeable. It could be placebo effect but I most definitely notice differences in attention and focus mainly. I sniff a little bit of eucalyptol when waking up sometimes :) I didn't notice too much of any added effects from myrcene.

The reason I'm telling you all this right now isn't because I think you should add terps to your bud and oil. I had less than great results, I don't think you should. Why I'm writing this is because I just added two drops of limonene to my rig water. And it's FANTASTIC with this lower shelf oil. The oil I have is fine just not super tasty. If you're looking to flavor your bong water, a drop or two of some essential oil or like in my case some raw food grade terpenes will make all the difference!
    I got this highdea when I was cleaning my rig and there was some weird white scum in it, so I tried a alcohol/salt/limonene mixture and it worked great and smelled great haha and after rinsing it out I could still smell the lemon and almost taste it. So I decided to try putting terps in the water, and what'dya know, it aint that bad, in fact, it's pretty fucking good.
    PEACE!

[​IMG]

2. #2 SkunkWoodz, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    mmmmm a few drops of myrcene mellows the lemon out a little bit and adds a definite relaxing quality to the aroma now. It's like aromatherapy and bong water

edit- post 5000 woooo lol

3. Where did you get these raw food grade terpenes?