Isnt the United States flag as bad as the Confederate flag?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Fuck everything you stand for today. You were a marine? Wow, you're one of the people around here I respect the least, always have been because you have a shit attitude towards others constantly.

2. What was your viewpoint on it while enlisted? Just curious, the same as now or more gung ho about it all?

3. When I was enlisted I was actually a die hard republican who actually believed the shit they told me.
    The Marine Corps really helped me realize what a load of shit the state is and helped me on my way to anarchism.

4. You fucking soft whiney commie hippies...
    The American Flag represents freedom, it represents the American Dream. It represents that even a Rich Asshole like Donald Trump could actually get nominated for the Presidential Race. And I think thats fucking awesome. Sure a history of shitty politicians and bankers high jacked it and ruined it for the rest of us. But lets scale shit up for a minute ( I'm super serious ), name a country that didnt or doesnt have a shady ass history. Fuck! the actual concept of 'country' is based on all sorts of immoral atrocities. Face it, collectively and historically speaking we ( shitty human race ) have done some fucked shit before the internet and access to mature German pr0n, and you know actual knaaledge, maybe I am wrong but I don't see many Americans running away from America, but I do see that people from other countries all seem to want to live there.
    America, the American flag all that it represents and all that it could represent is the sum total of its citizens. Just like every other flag, so its not really the flag you might be disagreeing with, but people who held unto obsolete concepts, intellectual midgets that never grew. Like Thomas Edison. FUCK THAT GUY.

[​IMG]

Guess what GC, you dont like the political climate in your country, then take it back and get active get involved. Yes I am aware its not that simple, gotta start some where, start small, maybe form your own independent news media, you can get an easy journalism degree online http://study.com/articles/List_of_Free_Online_Jour... . Just an idea...
    This system was built on people being ignorant, now its getting harder and harder for the average person to remain ignorant, soon it will get to a point when if you want to remain ignorant youre gonna have to get outta of your way to do so.

5. EVERYONES flag has blood on their history
    the sad thing is, what was good about it, is now being used for the wrong reasons now

6. why is donald trump an asshole? he became what he is because of the american dream.....but what does he do that makes him an asshole?

cool picture btw

7. Another list could be made naming accomplishments made while the flag was waving. For example it was waving when the transistor was invented that lead to computers and advances in science that have saved hundreds of millions of lives around the world but the flag didn't invent shit just as the flag didn't drop bombs in Germany or Japan.

8. I dont care for neither flag. When 9/11 hit they loved nothing more than to wave the flag around scream patriotism and had young fellas enlist into a pointless war under the guise that they were fighting for our "freedom." What a load of shit Lol. 10 years later and the same place where young american men fought for "freedom and democracy" is in the hands of men who spit on the US flag.

So not only did they not fight for freedom(lets be real here you cant fight for my freedom 3000 miles away in some land Ive never been too) they died for nothing.

And to think I had family that would of been sent over there to die for nothing other than "patriotism." Fuck that. [​IMG]

9. #29 Oni~, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
    Nah. Not all my man. Not all.

10. Even worse i our national anthem- a war anthem

Our NA should be America The Beautiful

11. [​IMG]

12. #32 Lenny., Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    america can't afford its military either... we've got a 3.8 trillion budget defecit with the military being the biggest contributor