Glass screens

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bong Green, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Any body else use these?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like glass screens so much better than those circular metal mesh screens. These are like 10 bucks for 250 of them. I have been using these in my bong, in pipes, and my bubblers

They dont look as nice after you smoke a bowl though, they turn black fast. :/
    When i used mesh screens, they would slide all around like crazy on glass, and id have to cut them up really small to fit in the bottom. "So annoying. These things, you just drop one in and they go through the hole in your pipe. And your set! And your not heating up any metal. "All glass and bud" ;)

I have not seen many people using these things and thought i would share.

[​IMG]

2. I dont like them, tried using them but clearing the pipe of ash became more difficult and sometimes the pipe wouldnt hit good... i dont use any screens.

3. I use them regularly.

4. I use these all the time they're great

5. I just use a small piece of bud as the screen to hold the finer stuff on top

6. Mesh screens have a nasty taste to them. But I use hemp rope to light my bowls to even eliminate the taste of butane.

7. These are all I EVER use.

If you have a handful of them, get a little jar and put some ISO into it, when you have finished using 1 screen, put it in the jar.
    When you are all out of screens and the jar contains all of them, the ISO would have worked its magic by then and cleaning them should be a doddle.

8. I've been interested in these.... I just put a small piece of (usually leafier/ lesser quality) bud on the bottom and then pack the good stuff on top which works as a screen kinda. Do these still let you take nice hits? Also do they prevent "scooby snacks" at all (getting burnt weed/ ash in your mouth) Definitely the worst part of using a bowl

9. Never even thought of that lol. I have about ten screens and I usually have a bottle of cleaning iso in Tupperware so i can throw bowls and stuff in there.. thanks man.. easy fix lol