A question about detoxing

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by treyrand, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Ok so heres the deal im enlisting in the service and i have a meps date ten days from now im curious on how long it takes for the reefer to leave my system im around 138lbs 5'8 pretty fit i drink water and things like Gatorade quite often and im pretty active the last time i smoked was the fourth but i had gone clean for 2 weeks before that so im just wondering if i should do anything specific in the case i wont pee clean ( no need for heckling or shaming im asking for answers) thanx for your time!

2. #2 homestarstoner, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2015

you probably already know exactly what to do man.

heavy excercise
    lots and lots of water

basically you need to sweat and piss as much as you possibly can until you have the test.

3. Maybe you'll luck out and come up dirty and not have to join....
    I'm no fan of the military....good luck, tho....

4. This. Good luck with basic, but nowadays you could be heading out anywhere at anytime. Hope you're okay with sand..

You should be fine though, a few extra glasses of water and decent exercise should clean you right up.

5. I was a daily smoker of the good shit. Had to get clean for a ua at work. I weigh 100 lbs am 5'5" at 7 days I was still dirty on a home test, at 9 days I was clean. I added some fiber to my diet. I'm very active anyway so I didn't exercise. I did take a hot bath every night with Epsom salts (heard a rumor it might help). So basically I just sweated it out. anyway I'd say you're probably good but just in case I'd take some creatine for 3-5 days before the test and drink a lot of Gatorade the morning of. A little dilution never hurts. Also take your vitamins it'll keep your body and metabolism functioning at top speed. Good luck.

6. You should be good cuz you haven't been smoking much recently. Prob will pass, esp with water and exercise