Cannabis Legalization Act of 2016

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by jainaG, Nov 6, 2015.

1. i hope more folks comment on this topic as I am a supporter of legalizing it! I can not use it here in CO due to the policies I have to abide by to keep my career active. It is very depressing to smell and see it all around me but if I want to pay my bills and put food on the table I have to keep my job that does not allow it.I could always find another job but none that pay as well as what I'm doing.

2. hang tough, I tried it only once in my 32 year career and being retired at 50 I like a few hits a couple times a week. Always despised booze though. Now I have the time and money to do what I want answering only to my family. Do not let weed become the center of life's pleasure and u will reap the benefits of moderation through mature decisions.

3. i understand what you are saying my friend but retirement appears to be getting further and further away if not gone by the time I'm ready to be done working . I'm 31 and 65 looks like its way down the road! Lol I know it will seem faster than expected when I'm there but then I may not be able to retire with the way the world is turning out.

4. ( 5) Procedures to prevent employment discrimination against individuals who use cannabis
    (marijuana) for any purpose, while permitting employers to reasonably assess the effects of the
    consumption of cannabis (marijuana) on employee job performance.
    Page 3 of 11
    As good as this sounds, I bet some employers will still shun all marijuana users they knowingly encounter and probably get away with it, thinking they won't work hard. Probably find a loop hole.

5. Well, I definitely approve of the legalization of growing hemp for all purposes in California. It doesn't need anywhere near the amount of water as other crops and you can use it for so many things. You can even build houses from it. You wouldn't need to cut down a single tree!

6. im new to this and am trying to get reliable info on medical use. How are people able to get medicine in states where it is still illegal?

7. Hypothetically speaking. Usually people have a "weed man". Hypothetically the easiest way to find one is hitting up someone u know who smokes and ask them. In the "blackmarket" word of mouth is how new customers are found. Ironically that's also how the "weed man " gets caught too. Hypothetically speaking of course.