Population control - unethical or inevitable?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Nov 6, 2015.

1. One thing that drug prohibition, and population control, have in common - is that they're both virtually unenforceable.

What makes sense logically doesn't always make sense practically. There is no denying that overpopulation will be apocalyptic. There is no denying that drug addiction is an abomination.

That said - pointing a gun at people and telling them not to reproduce, isn't likely to lead to a happier society.

2. #42 AZMMJ85, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    Seeing as we are about to enter into a nuclear WWIII. Population control is about to happen quite nicely. If we can't have a WWIII then the U.N. has the wonderful Agenda 21 for you.

If you or any other person really wants population control, I suggest to lead by example and putting a bullet in your head.

3. Oh, you adorably angry and foolish person, how did you get condoning genocide out of my post? Did you even read it, or just the thread topic? I bet you just had a rush of instinct and decided to post something self-righteous.

Telling me to kill myself for bringing up the topic of overpopulation... that's a mindless thing to do. Don't you agree?

4. As was already mentioned, population is in decline in developed nations.

Its poor communities that overpopulate.

Population control is like trying to put water on an unlit fireplace.

What we really need is to end the cycle of military intervention of developing communities. We need to let the entire world become developed instead of allowing western powers to enslave Africa and the middle east.

-Yuri