Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I like to smoke alone?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by decemberbuddhist, Nov 6, 2015.

1. It's just easier and more fulfilling to smoke alone, unless you have really cool people around you.

2. I just love smoking a blunt to the face by myself, you don't have other people wetting the end and you can smoke at your own pace, I'm also not pressured into smoking more than I need to get a nice high going

3. Well you certainly save hella weed which is nice. And also you get blasted much quicker

4. I used to like smoking alone when all my friends started to go to jail, and i didn't want to end up in prison high. I've seen how it would end up. Half Baked covered it pretty well. But thats when I also had girlfriends who thought "they could save me" and I was that "project boyfriend". I have since gotten rid of the wenches, I have found myself a wonderful woman who loves to smoke weed more than I do, likes the same music, movies, and tv shows. Its worth my time to have a bowl packed and ready, and to wait for her to come home to light up!

5. Yes. I hate everyone and prefer smoking alone. Its almost like meditating.

6. i get quite paranoid around some people when i smoke so i prefer alone, i have some trust problems so it makes it alot worse smoking with people who i dont know well

7. I like to smoke alone, it is like meditation. Turn on some dead music, lean back in my easy chair and fire that hog leg up. Makes for a great afternoon, or even morning. Come to think about it I spent plenty of evenings sitting in that easy chair getting stoned.

I think if you do not smoke alone you may be weird.

In fact I am alone right now and cough cough, yes I am smoking. So there you go, proof is in the pudding.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em boys.

8. I'd say smoking with friends is more fun, but smoking alone is definitely a more relaxing and spiritual experience. Smoking alone is just so chill, and you don't have to worry about someone killing your high, which happens a lot when I smoke with friends haha.

9. yeah me too! I love to spark up a joint or lite a bowl and just relax on GC,youtube,netflix or play CSGO or H1Z1 its much more relaxing and not as fun as fucking around with mates but i'd pick smoking alone as when im out with mats they always just go shops walk around and never just sit down and listen to music

10. Nah dude that's perfectly fine. I like smoking with people and by myself equally, herb can get expensive to share sometimes & it's very relaxing by yourself

Peace/Love

11. perfectly normal

12. I prefer to smoke alone. I do enjoy smoking with my buddy/buddies, but it depends on the situation, and I think it's like for most people - in that if you are the provider or the majority provider of the canna, you wont enjoy it as much, because in the back of your mind you will have this gnawing thought that they are only here for my canna. If they really wanted to be social they would pitch in.

Also the fact that by yourself you are completely at control of the environment and can act as you truly are without having to take other people into consideration. When I'm alone I can do exactly what I want to and behave exactly as I am.

13. Dude!

I'd rather smoke by myself!!!! Haha

When you smoke with other people they wanna go out and do shit!!!! I just wanna chill ya know??? Haha

14. It's chill to smoke with friends every now and then, you need the social vibe in your life but make sure it's with real friends not just people that want your weed. Make sure they pitch in and just roll one up and chill or pass the bong. However I smoke alone most of the time when I was able, but I haven't been able to lately due to a job and it sucks. But smoke alone, and honestly find your own personal peace with yourself, there's nothing better.

15. i do the same thing but with jays. having a jay to myself once in a while is like heaven.

in my circle i'm usually the one supplying (those bitches), so when I get to smoke alone I love it. My one friend I smoke with on the daily is always trying to take over my youtube and play videos i don't give a fuck about. i just want tunes