Legal State Donation Centers

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by *dmoney/208*, Nov 6, 2015.

1. #1 *dmoney/208*, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2015
    So, I'm sitting here utterly baked and had a thought;
    For completely legal across-the-board states, have a low-income and/or homeless registration for bud. Independent, medical, or collective/co-op growers (or shit, even consumers with extra) could give to a sort of food bank/dispensary for a weekly or bi-monthly distribution to give those who use medically or for recreation, or those homeless or living off the edge a way to take the edge off. Not only would it bridge a massive gap of access for the naught-of-income that still exists even with the advent of cheaper rates in the shops, in the eyes of officials and public opinion it would create a legitimate avenue for the transfer of overstock of larger grows that exceeds the legal amount post-harvest. (I.E-theoretical cutting down of the overstock that gets transferred and sold to non-legal neighbor states) Maybe have a flat trade rate on bulk donations if it were subsided and funded by another shop/dispensary/organization. Like, you'd apply for this shit ala-WIC, Commodities, SNAP, etc. as in, you'd have to meet a couple of points and qualify for the assistance, just like any other program, just this would be the step between being stuck dry dealing with priorities, or destitute entirely with no hope for your own stash, and having just enough to get a little from the shop. (or your dealer.) One plus I see is for those with just the tiniest bit of income, it would eliminate the bad precedent-setting choosing bud over innumerable other fiscal responsibilities from food for yourself, or for children, to important bills or medical needs. Straight no excuses when your bud is being supplied on the house.
    Ideally, it would be determined how much you needed to last you, you'd list some preferences to have on hand to match whatever was donated, There could be a piece donation section as well, a sort of glass Goodwill, if you will, particularly where the homeless are concerned, and you could just as well shoehorn a chill smokin' lounge in there, I'm sure. Anyhoo, what y'all blades think? I'd like feedback on this one, thoughts? improvements? Ideas?

jah!!!/*d$*[​IMG]

2. I would think the homeless and poor could fend for themselves. But it would be a great idea for struggling families that have a child or parent that needs the medicine.

3. You see, that's exactly the type of avenue I had for this idea. Something that will provide for especially the sick and diseased that are on little to no income, or their income is otherwise taken. I feel like it would also be a useful resource for those who can normally afford it, but have temporarily fallen on hard times. I respectfully disagree with the notion that the poor and homeless should fend for themselves, as I feel that them already doing that where bud is concerned is a large part of the bad examples being set out there for weed. We just had a motherfucker get chopped in the back of the skull with a fucking hatchet because he was sleeping in a tent that was guarding a marijuana field. I knew with I502 there would be some desperate shit such as this going on, what with growing happening more in the open, but that alone is already kinda ridiculous. Like I said before, I believe it would help weed out the bullshit in said access gap that exists.

jah!!!/*d$*[​IMG]