DustyDays Hopeful First PlatinumLED Seed To Smoke

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DustyDay, Nov 5, 2015.

1. WagWon GC

Running that P150 on 18/6 flipped from veg to both switches today,
    In a box 19"x16"x6'
    Promix 60% Perlite 30% Vermiculite 10%
    Running Fox Farms Trio. Grow Big, Big Bloom, & Tiger Bloom
    I was following there 12 week feed schedule but plant hasn't shown maturity yet so I'm not introducing tiger bloom until I see that. May be a 16 week schedule by the time I'm done.

Taproot placed in soil on 9/11
    Tucking Leafs, and LST are the methods I'm using at the moment.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446750357.972422.jpg

Oh yeah and I have 2 11 finger leafs, I thought that was pretty schnazzy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446750413.516151.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I mix grow big with big bloom. You need those microbs going so I give them a full dose. It's basically liquid bat dook and ewc. They aren't hot enough to burn so your good there. That's some fat ass fans bro. You have your mix right

3. Nice, how you like your light? Me love it ordering another I believe it will make an awesome duo for my cab & next grow! Running fox farms as well just with coco & perlite. It will be interesting to compare! Should take a look at my grow! Have more pics of your setup? Info? Really curious now lol! I had some giant fan leaves as well, not sure about 11 leaves though!!! Good job keep posting!

4. Setups got nothin to show off really. It's just an adjustable shelf unit, I laid the light on a shelf traced around it, cut the hole, my light sits on top of the cab, causing less heat inside and makes it easy for changing heights too, cut a 6" hole for my exhaust fan.

5. No worries there Fam, gb and bb are mixed together. Its drinking about 1L every 2 days.

6. Thats why I can only laugh at much I've spent! So simple people have made them :-( but like I said had a specific spot n size I needed, still look forward to seeing pics!

7. That's where I get by on the cheap side, my space is limited, but it ain't restricted.
    Like I said, nothing special
    Here is the shelf, the light sits on. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446822805.370443.jpg
    The cab itself ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446822959.156368.jpg
    The cab has plenty of light leaks but I figured hey, if I black poly the closet it's in then technically no lights can leak into the cab because it is the platinum is the only thing being giving off light.

8. Hey that works no complaints, you got some height to spare compared to me jealous there lol! But yeah I would make sure no leaks! That was hard for me ugh but all good after some work!

9. No worries on my end, just getting sick of running bag seeds. I need to place an order soon, just start running autos so I can keep everything going.

10. Got one order from single seed centre just placed another a bit ago, awesome fast stealthy service!!

11. #11 DustyDay, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    Today's Update:
    I noticed nodes are starting to come in alternately instead of parallel with each other. Found what seems to be the beginning of signs of plant reaching maturity
    Fed 1L/6ml of BB&GB
    Will flush when soil dries out.
    And these fingers seem to never end on these leafs. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446991823.536910.jpg

12. Nice and green!!

13. Tonight's the night I flip to 12/12
    1 day short of a 2 month veg period.
    Flushed the soil today. Just debating about feeding it today as well.
    Does anyone else flush then feed right after? Or do you wait till she dries back up?
    Anyways, first sign of it being female has shown true ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447257137.776621.jpg

Whole Plant
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447257167.474924.jpg

14. My first grow but I just flushed then waited till the plants were ready(dry)then gave nutes with the next watering. Congrats on the lady! Looks like a good lady to be!

15. Just seems like a waste of time to not feed it ya know? My soils pretty basic, no additives are in it, plants not showing signs of nute lockout, all salt that could of built up should of been washed away with the flush. Water and light keep it alive, but nutes are what makes it thrive.

16. Makes sense, your girl do what you feel she needs!? That's all I can say and learn from it, that's what I did today when I decided to super crop one of my branches, was like f it gotta find out what works for me and my plants!!!

17. I decided to feed right after watering, introduced tiger bloom for the first time.
    Seems to have helped. Had a lot of growth overnight. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447329883.732711.jpg

18. How much time between flush and feeding? You may want to let your soil dry and let her use whatever nute residual and energy stored to recover before the next feeding. It's thriving so maybe cut back. If you have the ff trio you can add big bloom to tiger bloom and boost the microbe herd. Watch for yellowing. My 2¢

19. I waited about 4 hours before feeding. mixed 1L of water with 4 ml Grow Big, 4 ml Big Bloom, 3 ml of Tiger Bloom and a tsp of Cali Mag. I'll keep an eye out for nute burn.

20. #20 Obamascookies, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    Seeing what she can handle!! Lol good luck!!