Make a prediction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlowMo, Nov 5, 2015.

1. We are all fucking loony.

2. do you smoke pot?

3. That's one of the greatest lists I've read. And I've read a lot of lists.

4. Thanks for the compliment. [​IMG]

It sucks getting old; everything pisses you off. [​IMG]

5. Oh great. I can hardly wait..

6. Hey wait a minute Ed, you're already there aren't you? :confused:

7. You got me on that one. Yeah, I'm a year older than you.

8. Holy shit, you really are ancient. [​IMG]

9. I predict they find out Muslims did the Paris bombings a few minutes ago.

10. I wonder what the narrative will be for this one to justify further war and reduction of freedom. They can't blame it on more gun control. That shit didn't work, once again.

Paris is a gun free zone. You mean to tell me some pissed off Muslim extremists who your country has helped kick the hornets nest of broke the law and shot up a bunch of disarmed people even though you made a law saying "no guns"? No way man, no way. They had "no guns allowed" signs up!!!

11. Hillary will have the lowest male voter turnout in history and lose to Rubio

12. I predict if Rubio becomes president, he'll block all attempts to legalize cannabis.

13. I think they should make the "This is a Gun Free Zone" signs with neon lights. Maybe the terrorists and various criminals would notice them and pay attention to the law. :mad:

14. I predict one day guns will be treated like nuclear weapons.

15. Can you expand on that?

16. Sorry man, I don't have all the details on this future event that i am predicting

17. Can you at least predict what the future details will be? :confused:

18. Do you think guns and nukes will simply be treated as equals, regardless of what that treatment will actually be, or do you have a prediction as to how they will be treated?

19. Oh man you guys got hard on's over this. I'm just predicting that they will receive the same treatment ya know? They're both deadly instruments of destruction that can easily be perverted if in the hands of a perverted mind.

20. Just asking you to clarify your opinion man. I'm just curious, not an attack.