Make a prediction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlowMo, Nov 5, 2015.

1. That's nice. Too bad no one cares.

What's your prediction?

2. I predict one day you will actually be fun at a party.

3. I predict a higher percentage of people will be put in american prisons in the next 25 years than ever before and for even pettier reasons, and that is even if we legalize weed... and I will be like, "thanks you ugly-stinky-hippy-pot activist-retards. Now, instead of them just putting your stinky asses in jail for being dumbasses more than anything they are going to put us in jail for jay walking and forgetting/improperly to filling out forms. Thanks a lot hippies.

4. I predict with the new US presidential election that no matter wno is elected nothing really will change besides the msm outrage if it is team red then the msm will be more outraged if its team blue the msm will assure the public everything is hunk dory. But nothing will substantially change execept more government control red or blue.

5. I predict one day that every George Carlin follower will realize they're the douche bags he was always complaining about.

6. I wonder who will be the next big bad wolf.
    Benny Laden is sleeping with the fishes, ISIS will hopefully be extinguished.

I hope the next threat is domestic, give ye bastards a taste of your own medicine. :)

7. it'll be ISIS until the election is over and not a moment before...

i bet ya we'll turn our sights back on Iran. after all, it's virtually the only place we don't have our big fat american dick in yet

8. #28 cdG, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
    The inability to self-reflect and self-recognize is a pervasive psychological disorder.

From a scientific perspective, it's a fascinating topic actually. From a political perspective, it's most depressing.

9. Wow. That is fascinating.

What's your prediction?

10. I predict our insatiable desire to expand within a system of finite resources will drive the downfall of society. Competition will get unsustainable. The next generation's children will be the victims. 50 years or so from now.

11. [​IMG]

12. Next few years EVERYthing is going to change.
    New systems integrated especially financial
    Religions will be a thing of the past

New ways of living
    Peace & Equilibrium on Earth
    Extra terrestrial communication & exchanges globally

Hey it doesn't hurt to be positive :)

13. 1. The Earth shall continue to rotate on it's axis.
    2. Bernie Sanders will be our next president.

14. Predictions:

- The stock market will continue to fluctuate

- The climate will continue to change, just as it has done for the past 4 billion years

- Government will continue to propose solutions to every conceivable societal problem -- most of which have no solutions.

- Liberty will decrease and wealth confiscation will expand

- Western power and culture will continue to decline

15. I agree with basically all your predictions except the last. What do you mean when you say western culture will continue to decline like what specifically is declining?

16. Basic civility and manners, inability to listen, abandonment of The Golden Rule, glorification of hedonism, rapidly declining literacy, increase of random violence (road rage, etc.), erosion of societal glues (breakdown of the family, etc.) -- those kinds of things.

17. All of which are exactly what the state wants and is doing a damned good job of orchestrating.

18. No argument there!

As I believe Marxism teaches, the long-term method to control a society is to destroy its existing culture. The termites have been eating away at our foundation for a hundred years or so, and have been quite successful.

19. And I will be in a passionate relationship with Scarlett Johansen. Instead of flouride they will put THC in the water. Cops will be armed with water guns and Kanye West will take an oath of silence.

20. 1. The middle east will be the death of the United Statess
    2. Wikileaks leaks information that shows the US had a part in the Sainai(SP?) plane crash in order to bring Russia into a ground war in Syria
    3. America accuses Russia of attacking military positions backed by the US
    4. Europe will continue to be flooded with the people who come from countries they colonized
    5. Israel and Palestine will still be beefing
    6. Hurt by the burden of migrants, economic woes, and declining power of their daddy the EU will collapse under itself
    7. After loosing it's pawn the US will collapse on itself
    8. Anarchy ensues
    9. We all die
    10. Kids in 2115 reading about these events in the textbooks will think we were all fucking loony

[​IMG]