Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys think Ill pass my drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FrankyBonDanky, Nov 5, 2015.

1. #1 FrankyBonDanky, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
    I've got a drug test today and haven't smoked since Sept 20th today is November 5 so 46 days just over 6 weeks. I wasn't a heavy smoker either I only smoked a few times in September and when I did it was only a few bowl rips I passed a home test but it sketched me out bc the line was faint and I've been working everyday this past month and a half outside sweating plus moving to a new house sweating as well I live in Florida so it's still hot and not to give tmi but I poo pretty frequently at least twice a day and I piss regularly, I'm 5'5" 175 lbs and I've also lost about 10 lbs since I last smoked I was about 185lbs. It's a lab test I'm just sketched bc I can't afford to lose my job I honestly should've quit sooner

2. Don't worry, I guess it's will be OK.

3. You'll be fine

4. also any time I smoked it was just a little amount and I shared with my girlfriend

I think I'm just paranoid because I'm having my first kid and I probably shouldn't have smoked at all it was a dumb mistake

5. You will be fine. Regular smokers can clear up below the 50 nano level in 3-5 days.

6. I smoked every day in August though but an 8th would last me like a week but I'm kinda chubby