Bong(Water Pipe) TIPS/TRICKS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vulfpeck, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Normally I would smoke a skin, but about a month ago I got a bong, I can hit it fine, I was just wondering if anyone has any tips or techinques while milking it before you inhale any smoke?

2. try ice in your piece. try warm water in your piece {not hot, warm}. don't take hits so big they make you lose your shit and cough all over everyone. boogers and snot dripping, hacking up what used to be your lungs, blech!

when you clear the bowl on your bong and your getting ready to suck that hit down, ease up or you'll get a mouthful or lungful of nasty bong water.

clean your bong and use fresh water every time. i try too. the more you change the water, the less you have to clean it. if you don't clean your bong often, it just starts to look like a pile of shit.

cleaning is as easy as rinsing with super hot water and then soaking in isopropyl alcohol for an hour to over night. you can reuse the alcohol a bunch of times too! just be sure to rinse with hot water again after cleaning with iso alcohol.

getting an ash catcher will improve the way your bong hits and also keep it far, far cleaner then if you have just a bowl. an ash catcher is basically a mini bong that goes between the bong and the bowl. it has a little water in it, it has a little perc and it is meant to catch the ashes as its name suggests. you van buy a whip to go with your ash catcher and then use it as a small bubbler.

marbles or glass beads are a great way to add cheap diffusion to your piece. just add them in the place where the water goes in your bong. then as you hit it, the beads or marbles swirl around in the water, diffusing and cleaning the smoke better.

grind your ganja before it goes in the bong. the proper grind gives a superior burn and wont leave you sucking on smokeless coals.

pack single, lungful type of hits. the kind of hit you can easily hold in and down with out coughing so bad you shit your pants.

all of those things improve the way your bong actually rips and how it condenses the smoke and what not. some of those tips improve the flavor and how clean the hit is. some alter the smoke so that it goes down smoother and easier. i have tried all of these things and as far as cleaning goes, i am religious about it to the point that it gets done daily or every few days at the most.
    regards,
    [​IMG]

3. Keep it clean.

You can always pack more...

4. Keep it clean. Everybody says it, but honestly, when you are high it can be really difficult to stand up and get a fresh water. I'm in deep couch lock when I hit my bong. But yes, try to keep it clean and fresh always.