Reds indoor HIled garden (just off the emerald alley)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RED BEARD, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Wait at least a week

2. I was thinkin so to as the points where I topped have now jus started to fully develop. Have anyone in here done a 4 plant 380w led grow before? Any guesstimates on my yield? Sry I kno it's hard to say put am I lookin at 380 grams goin by ur guys gram/watt ratio? Sry I'm high and I get to thinkin to much lol

3. This made me laugh. I gotta try this lol

4. We have lift off! Green crack got some happy frog and sugar black rose and fools gold are up and happy!

Attached Files:

5. Some rare Powdery Mildew shots.. I'm usually more on top of it then this.. They all came out for some Green Cure drenching so that'll knock it back a bit..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A very rare shot with absofuckinglootly no plants in the ground.. This is a more rare event than having all the planets align..
    BNW

6. Man, Red is strait killing it man! Fuggin a bro.. Happy Thanksgiving Red and fam.

7. Happy Thanksgiving Red and family.

8. Morning Brother Red..
    Last plant of the fall run.. Strawberry-something cross with the second part smudged to badly to make out..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So about 165 grams off this one.. It's about mid dry so it'll drop a bit more before it's finished.. About an average size and take for this fall go..
    BNW

9. does that stuff have a sweet candy smell to it?

10. Here's the ladies. Lol

Attached Files:

11. Glad to see ya back
    @stiggypops

12. Beautiful day in the neighborhood

13. #400 Substratedestroyer, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    So guys I'm here today to share the wonderful news! My brand is now official! [​IMG]