Reds indoor HIled garden (just off the emerald alley)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RED BEARD, Nov 2, 2015.

1. High guys I decided I'd better jump back on this horse before I disappoint to many of my family! But...before we get rolling I just want to get a few things straight... we must abide. There are rules here for our safety, and we need to respect them period...
    Next I will not be labeling any of my pictures other then veg or flowering and I please ask each of you when you post in my thread please just the pics I don't want anything that could potentially get my collection of time spent with each of you to be jeapordized again so let's just play it safe and just the beautiful pics of your ladies and gentlemen I thank you all for your support in this tough time for me but let's grow forward from this and learn from our loss if we work together this will not happen again I promise much love redbeard [​IMG] And here is a pic to get us started I'll get some more pics up tomorrow I'm tired atm but welcome to the new digs growmmies!

RED BEARD SAYS...

2. #2 Cali Smoker, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
  3. Subbbbbedd

4. Welcome! we can make this a wonderful place to stop in and look around and that's what I plan on doin...

RED BEARD SAYS...

5. Bubbling some water with budswel two tablespoons per gal.ill get pics of the tea tomorrow but Here is the additive uploadfromtaptalk1446450841797.jpg I'll water with it tomorrow night

RED BEARD SAYS...

6. #10 DazedAndStoned, Nov 2, 2015
  7. In on the new thread now bud!

8. #15 BrassNwood, Nov 2, 2015
    Your thread is all messed up old friend.. This tiny window is really screwed to try and type in.. Ahhh better.. They must be working on stuff again..
    Just to be clear to any Mods Red and I know each other outside the city and in fact live quite close to each other having been to each others homes and state legal grows.. Any possible overlap in strains can be explained by the fact we both shop for plants at the same local dispensaries and you may not find the strains listed on the net being produced in-house by small local breeders.. This is Southern California and we have hundreds of store front shops and delivery services offering a bewildering selection of strains not seen in general seed banks or out of the state or country suppliers.. It's been medically legal here in California since 1996 and a lot of dispensary suppliers breed their own strains..
    Many of our clone only strains come from Dark Heart nursery in Northern California if you care to look.. I have a close friend I get mine from but I don't know where red gets his.. I do know we cross strains at times
    [​IMG]
    Had to drive a bit out of the way for this but it's finally going in my mix.. Diamond B feed in Hesperia Ca. stocks it..
    BNW

Attached Files:

9. Hell yes bro! Back in the saddle again

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

10. Here is some plants red-

Attached Files:

11. Here are some other strains I call plants, to the left we have plant and to the right we have plant. I'm really excited for plant.

Attached Files:

12. Mr B. My boi! So glad to have you around th as nk you for stopping in I moved your favorite bean bag over from the other place I hope the location works for you!

RED BEARD SAYS...
    Shuu so glad your with us!

RED BEARD SAYS...