Help me blades

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kahgknow, Nov 1, 2015.

1. You just need to take care of yourself and get on with your life.

The right love will come along when you're busy making other plans. It usually does. And when it does, don't rush into it. The best relationships start as friendships...long term ones. And the right person will be okay with that pace (she won't be needy or in a hurry, but then, neither should you).

If you want to feel love again, love yourself. This means self care, self appreciation, self respect, and positive self-talk. You will be happier and a better person to be in a relationship with, when the time is right. In the meantime, this will help you heal your broken heart.

2. Thanks for the advice...I have a book called "the life you were born to live" it talks about birth numbers my birth number it says I have a hard time getting over relationships so this should be fun.

3. I read up to "cat" and was already in FK-That-Bsh mode!!!123

[​IMG]

Nothing less than a Fatwa upon her head will do imo. Make sure you spread salt over her grave and let her family know she died a cunt.

4. I hate cats

[​IMG]

Good kitty.

5. Some have a small dick, others can't throw the ball very well, or have hyperactive asthma.

Everyone has their handicaps

6. Handicat.. the handicap cat.

7. This is the truest bit of advice you'll ever get op .. the hands of fate makes a move on much more easier ..some like to chase while others prefer to be chosen ..