Light issues

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TaDow, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Your plants are probably just overwatered from flushing. It causes the nitrogen bacteria to fall dormant and not feed nitrogen to it. That's why you shouldn't flush in organics. When the dirt just begins to pull away from the side of the container a lil bit, give it a half cup of water with aloe, silica or at least a drop of non antibacterial dish soap so water doesn't run down sides easily.

That's my two cents.

2. Oh yeah, you like smoothies? You can blend up leaves for a medicinal drink. There's a lot of folks who swear by it. Not to get high but it helps with over all pain and inflammation while providing energy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm not really going for organic. The reason I flushed was due to calmag residual in my foliar bottle and possibly something in the coco. I know it's young for swapping out but I'm not experienced enough to mess with other mediums that require different attention. Maybe later. I'm just trying to grow and harvest in what I have. No more spending til I get some results. :)

4. There are surely some passionate and opinionated folks here in GC. We all start somewhere... I'm happy enough to see folks popping seeds and shining whatever light they got on it. I have some red lights and they do pretty good in my book!
    ~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 ladyluckybean, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015

I don't know how much help I'll be. I can't help if you're gonna grow in coco non organic because I don't use that stuff so I don't know how to help you fix stuff. I hope that makes sense.

6. Sweetie I didn't ask you to help :p
    I just wanted to invite you to my page. I value your expert opinion and use many of your suggestions. I like the banter we have on here so hang around k? ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  7. That reply was giving the back story on that seedling. I wasn't really asking a question.... Silly!

8. C.

I was confuzzled.

Might be this gg4 to blame.

9. It's all good! Im sorry if I wasn't clear. 9 lb hammer does that. -_-

10. [​IMG]
    This looks like something I'd create.. Ohh wait I DID..
    [​IMG]
    The infamous turkey pan reflector light array..

[​IMG]
    It kept growing until it was 12 lamps surrounding the core..
    LOL ahhhhh I remember it well...
    BNW

11. #52 TaDow, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    Hey they work right? I know good innovation when I see it. I'm breaking down and getting seeds. 10 Texada Skunk and breeders mixed bag of 20. I think it would be a wise investment after these get going

12. What do you use now?

13. Thought I was talking to someone else..... Damn this 9 # is great!

14. I never knew yellow leaves would turn back green. My clone is looking healthy and has grown a little. I have another clone outside. I originally cut and planted 2 then decided to keep one inside. Instead of tossing the other, I put it in the hole that I made for stealth outdoor. It's really greening up and putting on growth.

I like the spacing on my mm. Looks like a mini cabbage on a toothpick. It's looking way better.

Attached Files:

15. Some 9lb hammer from Memphis. Shout out to Bud Hill! Y'all doing it big in north memph Tenn!

Attached Files:

16. Interesting intel

Attached Files:

17. Climate. Idk if they are asking about climate for worms or plants

18. There's already some guys who enjoy answering questions there. I don't wanna step on toes. They give good advice.