Light issues

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TaDow, Oct 31, 2015.

1. I say just practice . Not like we are born knowing how to roll . My first bunt and joint I have rolled deff looked crappy but before you know it you will be rolling fatties . I promise you that

2. #182 Ant Dog, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    I grew up in the 90s . When I frost started smoking all I smoked was blunts and bong hits . When I first started rolling joint they use to always come out looking like little blunts lol * I use to hate rolling joints when I was younger but now actaully prefer them to blunts

3. Look TD ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448730653.881102.jpg I got the raw papers too . I actually got them back in early summer . I used one and forgot I had them . I just found them last week . Loving them bro . They are real thin and you really taste the bud . Not the cone kind you mentioned but I can still roll a fat cone if I wanted to

4. I think I found my new favorite. I try to get those and silver lights. They are the thinnest I've seen. I just started buying pom pom cigarillos cuz they 3 for a dollar and have this one flavor.....crazy but it tastes like a brand of chewing tobacco called Lancaster. A real sweet fruity fig taste. Goes good with any bud imo. Bout to put some ak in one.

I try to keep a few on deck

Attached Files:

5. I liked these white grape white owls . They come in packs like them but you only get 2 for a dollar . I like games or dutches too . Really anything where I can unroll the outside tobacco leaf . Than crack it but I'm not all that picky

6. They need a black n mild hybrid strain. I'd grow n smoke it

7. I liked these white grape white owls . They come in packs like them but you only get 2 for a dollar . I like games or dutches too . Really anything where I can unroll the outside tobacco leaf . Than crack it but I'm not all that picky

8. My bad dude I don't know what that posted twice . I think because I was exiting out the app as I posted it maybe . When I just now I opened the app back up I could see the comment still posting . Weird

9. I only see one

10. Puff puff pass hoss!

11. Raw cones are awesome!![​IMG]

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383846-Cali%27s-Corner

12. Sorry for your loss brother

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383846-Cali%27s-Corner

13. Vanilla dutch....the big ones. Still prefer it to a rillo.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

14. Just to clarify what I was talking about white lump ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448761227.653457.jpg

15. Thanks, I can't see that on my app for some reason

16. Just ordered......

1 x GreenHouse Seeds Lemon Skunk Feminized
    1 x Female Seeds Pure AK Feminized
    1 x Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminized
    1 x 00 Seeds Chocolate Skunk Feminized
    1 x BC Bud Depot Ultimate Purple Feminized
    1 x Sweet Seeds Green Poison Feminized

17. sounds like a great selection man . Variety is the spice of life . I just recently had some Ak . Mostly sativa right ? I think my still might even have some actually . It's real good fire bro . I'm not to familiar with the other ones but they sound so good and I have always loved skunk and purple bud is just so pretty to look at . I think your going to be really happy with your selection brother

18. Right on! I swapped out the ultimate purple for Currant Kush which is feminized. It's a nice purple strain that I needed to round out the selection. There's never been a good Skunk variety around but that's about to change.