Fake vaginas (fleshlight)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mrashid, Oct 30, 2015.

1. I've got one, haven't used it much cuz it's kinda a hassle

But pro tip: soak the rubber part in hot water for 20 minutes before you use it. And then lube it up and have at it

2. Am I the only one that thinks this shit is kind of sad? I would be afraid I would have zero ambition to go for any girl after owning one of these contraptions. haha. Part of me thinks it defeats the whole purpose of being a guy but then again I don't know a girl who doesn't own at least 1 vibrator and/or dildo. Might be a double standard but I just don't think it's a good look for a single guy.

3. do you have to cuddle afterwards //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/confused_2.gif

4. I would agree walking around with it like at the club or the mall wouldnt be a good look at all :laughing:

5. Hahahahahahahaha!!! LMFAO!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhahahahahah funniest damn thing i read all day lololololol

6. It's just masturbation, I don't see how it would give someone zero ambition to pursue girls

7. I kinda wish my bed had a fleshlight in it. So when I had morning wood I could just hump the fuck out of it and go back to sleep. :laughing:

8. Nah. Nothing sad about it whatsoever. Very cool actually.

I've never had problems getting chicks. Nothing crazy because I wasn't constantly on the "hunt" but when I was, it generally worked. Having said that, without even being dependent on whatever masterbatory devices are out right now, I'm all for giving the individual more choice in how they handle their own sexuality. If someone is horny, maybe it is better for them to just rub it out and move on, instead of mindlessly and horned up travel the clubs and chat rooms in search of an unwilling female to harass, drool over, and/or end up putting on the pedestal.

Maybe people would make better relationship choices if sheer horniness got to play a smaller part in partner selection. I personally know about half a dozen of batshit crazy hot chicks who have guys falling over backwards to get with. Generally this ends up costing them money and nerves, but new fools keep lining up...

The same goes for women and vibrators, dildos, or your various friendly garden vegetables. Whatever allows the individual to handle their own sexuality better, without infringing on others, I'm all for it.

9. wait my ex. gf...she's gone. lemme hit that thing clean it ffirst. lol

10. Don't ever stop using that Fleshlight of yours. It feels exactly like a real woman, and you'll never knock it up or contract an STD from it. Women and relationships are both overrated detriments to a man's potential success in life. Continue masturbating with the Fleshlight and enjoy a life of freedom and wealth.