Im being paranoid... Right?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by MontyKoolAid, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Well today I was using my phone and checking out grow journals and even uploaded pics. I thought I was on my 4g but my phone actually automatically connected to the free WiFi my doctors office offers patients (from what I understand like the whole building uses their free WiFi lol) I have been having some allergy tests done so I have been there for a while for the last 4 days or so. I have been sort of pumped so I'm sure I was looking at grow stuff every time. Do you think they will see it and pass that on to authorities?

2. #4 SagaciouSlug, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2015
    Actually, it doesn't matter whether you use WiFi or 4G.

If they really wanted to track you they will do it and they can do it, even if you do not have a cell phone they would bug your house with mics and cameras.

They would bug your car, and sometimes (this may sound outrageous, but seriously..) they would probe your physical body with nanobots.

GMOs are loaded with nanobots and causes genetic dysfunction. It is genetic warefare.

That being said, this entire war on drugs is a hoax on physical and spiritual freedom.

If you do not pose as a threat to them then you will be physically safe for this lifetime.

The same cannot be said for your true freedom. People like me, that raise awareness, promote purity, and speak truth are on their watchlist.

The amount of covert operations can be overwhelming for the unprepared.

To fear preparation is to prepare for fear.

Peace through pieces.

3. Sorry I don't know what happened, I hit the edit text button at that shit up came.

4. If your not growing a few hundred illegally I wouldn't worry

5. Unless you emailed your doctor saying "Hey, I am growing weed in my basement, please call police thnks [name, and address]' you should be fine.
    People who run networks make too much to worry about small game like what we are posting here, usually.