Making designer pillows NFL and more for Christmas money

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by spliffhitter77, Oct 29, 2015.

1. #1 spliffhitter77, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    So I was brainstorming a way to generate a few extra bucks for Christmas. And the thought came to me my girl paid like $30 for my pillow at a local craft fair and one for her. I found a sewing machine for $30. And the fabric isn't to expensive. Idk about the filler. Maybe just buy some cheap pillows and cover over. My question is honestly how much would you pay for a full size pillow with your favorite sports team? Think I will make Frozen ones for kids. That seems to be popular. Camouflage for hunters, fishing ones, and so on.I'm thinking $20-$25 and I plan on making body pillows that will be $50-$75? I'm not going any lower or else I am doing it for almost free. I figure each pillow will cost about $10 to make until I can get material cheaper... Or is this really just a HIGH IDEA?[attachment=1909016:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446152419.376642.jpg

Attached Files:

2. That stuff is copy righted

-Yuri

3. Lol @ yuri. Nah bro peoplein my town make blankets like this n sell em for 40+ a pop all day long. I say go with it. Post on facebook in your areas barter groups. Should go well. Best of luck to ya!

4. $20 is the most I would pay personally. There are plenty of pillow case options for $15 - $20 and I could put one of those on my memory foam.