Have you ever looked in the mirror ?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by decemberbuddhist, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Specifically when you're high, do you ever look at your reflection and you're just like "...that's me?"
    Not in a bad way, but just think you forget what you look like. You feel more as your consciousness rather than a physical body? Idk? Is that just me? Lol

2. For sure man, on unmentionables walking past a mirror was the strangest thing, like I'd think who is guy? He's following me around haha,
    But yeah day to day you spend most of your time seeing people's exterior and getting to know physical attributes of people through your senses but you, yourself, think internally and think of yourself as oppose to look at yourself so looking at yourself in the mirror brings on the realisation of that's me and that's what people know about me... Nice post man, have you got any more to add to this perspective?
    I also sometimes if I'm really stretched out and I look at my foot and think that's quite far away from my brain (me, conscious) but I can move it just like that, it amazes me how easy and fluid like it can be,

3. Haha this thread got me thinking, as child I would spend some nights in bed when I couldn't sleep trying move a body part without moving it or purposefully moving.. I would start by moving toes, fingers and general wiggles in rapid movements and try and see if could notice a movement that "I didn't make" haha weird

4. I never completely feel "in" my body if that makes sense. Even long before I had ever smoked weed I would feel the same way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I do but hate it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app