Third Republican Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Oni~, Oct 29, 2015.

1. sorry man but anyone who wants to sit behind that desk in the oval office is my enemy. I don't much care who they are our where the money comes from.

2. Where the money comes from is what everyone should be looking at. Its not like those big banks are donating millions and not expecting something in return. The MSM is owned by the same companies donating.... Its a big club - And we aint in it.

"You and I are not in the Big Club. By the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you in the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to believe, what to think and what to buy.

The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged.

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good, honest, hard working people. White collar, blue collar, it doesn't matter what color shirt you have on. Good, honest, hard working people continue - these are people of modest means - continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about them. They don't give a fuck about you. They don't give a fuck about…give a fuck about you! They don't care about you at all, at all, at all.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.
    That's what the owners count on. The fact that Americans are, and will probably remain, willfully ignorant of the big red, white, and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday.

Because the owners of this country know the truth, it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it."
    - George Carlin

3. Ah, George. Rest in peace my man.