Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you all think about professionals using marijuana, medical or recreational?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StonerPharm, Oct 29, 2015.

1. As opposed to drinking a fifth of whiskey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. if they get their shit done why not, im good at school and shit and i smoke, like ill get into a good uni soon probably and good qualifications and i get shit done, cant see why doctors and that cant either.

3. It has no effect on job performance, provided you're not high at work. With all of those occupations you mentioned, alcoholism is very prevalent. That effects those people much more negatively than weed does/would.

4. And what do you believe happens tp the people who don't consume in moderation?

5. depends, if they can operate with THC constantly in their system, then i assume there's no issue with it, but some people like to get stoned out of their minds on a daily basis, and i don't think you will be able to work while enjoying your high, getting high (for me at least,) is to enjoy things, i don't get high when i need to work, i get high when i'm bored or if i need it for when i'm feeling nauseous, stressed, etc, but it's the same idea for any other drug or anything that gets you intoxicated, if it's at work, you're likely to get fired.

6. That gives a deeper meaning to "flyin high".

7. Anyone should smoke, and use at their judgment on the context. I strongly suggest herbal medicine to alcohol, which I do not support as much, I feel it is quite dangerous, bud is AWESOME and can only be awesome

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Amen

Big brother is watching