HELP Need to convert to a flower/concentrate/oil friendly vape that will give me WHAT I NEED a long with stealth

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by rendell188, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Hi guys, first time posting here in a long time.

Hope i can get some help and hope im doing this in the right section.

I am looking to ditch my cigarettes/bong/joints asap for a kangatech/atmos type vape that can smoke flowers/oils AND wax...

question is.... i used to have the snoop dogg G pen. which in my opinion completely sucked as to me it just felt like a constant one hitter....

THE MAIN reason i am doing this change is that i am moving in with my girlfriend and she is against me smoking. and i need a STEALTH way of doing so. I though i do this. let me know if there are faults in my plan/what i could do to make it stealthier/more effective per hit..

I wanted to buy a kangatech / atmos pen.. the kangatech like the one with the lithium ion battery... or the atmos raw which got first place.... and to be stealth id buy an extra cartridge just for my flowers/conentrates/thc oil.... so i can quickly screw it off and put on the flavored vape oils that are not weed related without her suspicion...

question is... how long would wax/herbs last in one of these? would it be a one hit and have t unscrew and refill for the wax and flowers... i know that oil can be done the same way when cooked etc. does the effect really hit you hard ?

Ive been smoking bongs daily for a couple of years and would like to know as id be moving in soon and need to by the vape ASAP... any other stealth tips also welcomed... and please let me know which is the best VAPE for my situation with herbs and concentrates and not having to always refill so fast after a few hits....

again this is my first post in a long time.. so all the help would be great, thank you so much for your time.

Rendell

• Like Like x 1
  2. bump :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 rendell188, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    is anyone familiar with MAJIC PUFF? thinking of getting that... not sure if it reliable but it seems like exactly what i need... any one use this before?

http://shop.majicvapors.com/majic-102

4. any feedback would be great

5. Sorry you seem to not be getting any help...:(

I'd like to be able to help, but I'm not versed on THC infused e-juice...I use my ecigs for cigarette replacement, not MJ consumption, so I have no experience in vaping oils at all...

I know some people here have done so...hopefully they'll chime in at some point...:)

6. #6 dieselman, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2015
    Well, I was going to bump up my old thread asking how to do this, but I will reply here instead.....this is what I have done and holy crap, its good.

So some trial and error. I tried 2 methods to extract oil, the standard BHO method and the 95% everclear method.......for the sake of simplicity, everclear method is too time consuming and does not give a good tasting vap. What I done is pull out the oil using the BHO method. Once is was dry I then put in a cap full (no more) of everclear into the dish. The reason I do this is that I hate scraping the oil off, too sticky and I am a cheap bastard and don't want to waste any getting it on everything around me.....just my preference.With a small bush I mix in the everclear into the oil to make the oil with a honey consistency (oil mixes way better in alcohol). What I then do is draw in up in a syringe and then add 1/3 of total volume with vegetable glycerin. example if you had 6 cc's of product I put in 2 cc's of glycerin for a total of 8.

I don't use any flavor what so ever as I use this for my girlfriend who still lives at home so stealth is a primary concern. I made some yesterday and my god!!!! 1 1/2 hits for a test in my ecig and I really felt it.The GF uses this for sleep and she found it very effective and it will last about 10 days (per tank) ....but thats just using it for sleep.

I hope that helps. I tried tincture and by far, the Ecig is way more cost effective and efficient if you have limited supply.PM if you have any questions dude [​IMG]

DM

7. dude, you're not going to fool anyone. this is just going to lead to a fight. you should post this in the relationships part of the forum for some proper advice. no way i let anyone control me like that. no way broski....

with that said, there are no perfect all in one kind of deals. i have never found one that did all 3 as it was advertised. mobile units just don't have the flexibility to do all three like they should, i.e. work as advertised. best bet is to pick on of those and stick with it. if getting ganja is easier then get a dry herb vape, so on and so forth. as mentioned above, an e-cig and the juice that goes with it is fucking awesome because there are some that don't even smell like ganja in any way. at all. no one would ever know. aside from the part where you get all fucked up and act like a stoner, that part is a bust every time lol! something tells me thats where you're going to have a problem at.

good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you live in Canada I can help you out!

9. I am :)
    Any recipe ideas I would love to hear

DM

10. I've just moved from joint and vap weed (crafty, haze v3, arizer air) to e-cig have kanertech set up top fill sub ohm and 120w temp control mod! For the fact you can just have 1-3 puff and be sorted with no one knowing anything is amazing!
    I just use ej mix myself 1:1 ratio very strong when vap and no smell!!

11. How do you mix it?

DM