3 week old Pineapple + bagseed grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by floridaganjagal, Oct 27, 2015.

1. #41 Nobody0420, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    oh awesome! I'll def stop over and take a read theres a ton I need to learn.

How are the looking now ganja?
    <br/>
    I have been working on this here but I'm currently running on no budget to say the least and a couple others should germinate hopefully soon.

2. Oh ya here's that pic lol forgot to attach it

Attached Files:

3. If u are growing outdoors right now the plants will flower early.

4. Hey FGG .. Just remember all this crustacean and kelp needs to break down for a while before it is useful . Well most organic material . worm castings are the best for quick starts , as already stolen down and full of enzymes . Peace.!!!!!!'

5. If you live in a freeze free zone like I do the outside is my giant year round flower room.. It just took some figuring out to make it all work..
    [​IMG]
    I just finished harvesting this
    [​IMG]
    As soon as the ground sites get some amending I'll drop this set of plants in the same holes for my winter run.. I can drop new plants in the same ground sites about every 2.5 months if I time it right..
    [​IMG]
    400 watts of T5 High outputs are getting all the vegging done

BNW

6. Here in florida she is growing outside with about 12.5 hours of darkness or more. If as I read she is doing that from seed she should expect it to flower early, correct? I have only done a few outdoor grows and they have all been seasonal when not seized by the law, lol.

7. Yes.. Basically anything outside the few months around the summer solstice is the only dependable veg time,, Seeds in the ground about May 1st as it takes cannabis about a month to mature enough to flower.. Clones out about June 1st as they are sexually mature and they need to be fairly well time matched or they'll flower anyhow for the light mismatch time shock..
    Everything else outside the 2 months of mid summer needs additional lighting to hold it in veg..

8. So, how often should I be feeding my plants? Should I go by the instructions on the back that say every two weeks? Also should I adjust the dosage? I have it at two teaspoons per gallon every week.

9. While I mostly just let the soil supply what the plant needs if I have one really looking yellow or I need to speed up a group I'll resort to a bit of liquid ferts in veg.. Like now my soil is way tired and in need of amending so I ran the latest small stuff in Fox Farms Ocean Forest and that runs out of steam after about 30 days.. I try and let the plants tell me if they need more ferts.. To deep a green new growth and crinkled fans tell me I'm pushing to hard and back off a bit.. FF Grow big calls for up to 4 table spoons per gallon.. Reality more like 1 to 1 is plenty and about every 2nd or 3rd watering..
    This set is about right.. They'd be a deeper green if I was pushing a higher level of ferts.. I can get the same deep green by using a bit to much alfalfa in a soil mix just didn't have time to let set the month or so a fresh batch of super soil needs..

[​IMG]
    BNW

10. I'm not sure. The seeds came from UK and I don't know much about the history of the seed.

11. I know one of my posts was missing. I had an accidental mix up. I thought the seeds I was germinating went all wrong but it was some old bagseed I had forgotten about. I erased the post because it was irrelevant. Life as a stoner. 😄

12. #52 Roniin, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    Pineapp looks dank bro. Beautiful looking lil plant so far. And ya i think those lil soil pods don't help much after the seed has sprung. I usually just fill a shot glass with room temp bottled water and leave the seed in it till it sinks (bout 2nd day) then put seed in soil ~1/4" deeeep.
    Lol

··Ron¡¡n

13. #53 floridaganjagal, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    Here is an update of my oldest girl. She will be 9 weeks on Monday. Im worried about a few things. Shes leaning, the lower leaves have light brown dots, and the buds look small and thin. Please tell me they'll fill out. I see tons of white hairs but not many calyxes. :( or maybe they are there but not mature? It has also been raining a lot lately. I want to re pot in a 5 gallon and with fox farms. I dont know how long I have with this plant, any ideas?

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]
    Get a stick/stake/bamboo and some twisty ties and get her standing upright.. As the bud builds it'll only lean more..
    I don't like to transplant past light flip.. The 2 or 3 weeks after flip is about the end of root growth and further transplants just risks root damage to a plant to old to grow more.. Just let her finish up as she is I'd say.. Old leafs are being drained of materials and sloughed off and not to worry about the old lower fans..
    BNW

15. #55 floridaganjagal, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    How long do you think it has and do you think the flowers will fill out more BrassNwood?

16. Is that 9 weeks total ?? or time outside and... She looks about 25% of the way through flower.. Most of my strains take about 60 to 70 days of actual flowering time and that is with the MBT (malted barley tea) cutting about a week off the normal length..
    My just harvested plants all dated from back in May.. That would have been the day I cut the piece from the fully vegged plant I was about to put out.. 3 weeks or so to root.. 60ish days to get as big in veg as I want and about 60 days to flower is how things are currently running.. Roughly a 5 to 6 month timeline from cutting to jar
    I'm still working the bugs out but the idea is to have the final veg stages 60 days apart.. Cloner, Just graduated, 3 inch, 5 inch and 8 inch pots.. Flower is the last step and outside in the ground or a big pot.. About 30 days between transplants seems to be about right..
    [​IMG]
    this set just came out of the cloner..
    [​IMG]
    The 3 inch pots at left are about a month along.. The 5 inchers in the center a month past that.. And the 8 inches on the right a month beyond that set.. When everything works out I have a group of 3 to 4 foot plants to set out to flower every 60-70 days
    Getting the sets strung out in advance has been a bit tricky and as usual I way over took and had to destroy more small clones then I care to but it's got to be done to stay under legal plant numbers..

BNW

17. She started flower at 4 weeks so she is only 5 weeks into flower and 9 weeks total Monday. Its good to know that she has longer then I thought. Last harvest of my 1 plant, was done too early more then likely. I tried to go by the trich color and when I started seeing amber trichs I cut. I was very worried that Id miss it. If i would have waited a week, it probably wouldn't have hurt.
    Your grow is amazing, the way you have them staggered so you always have plants in flower is great.
    I would like to do that on a smaller scale with 4 plants. Id like to always have 4 in flower. I know I need to step it up with the starting indoors.
    As it is right now, I have my 9 wk old, another bag seed in flower, and 2 seedlings that Im unsure of the gender. I have to figure out their ages but cant be that old. Im guessing a month.

18. The seedlings are 3 weeks. Time to repot bigger. They are getting rained on quite a bit lately and the soil is definitely out of nutrition.

19. I transplanted the 3wk olds to fox farms soil. For my 9wk lady, instead of transplanting her and disrupting the root system, i took out some older soil around the roots and put fox farms ocean around. I figured with the rains, the fresh nutrients would perk her up and initiate bigger buds.
    I'm honestly not sure I did the right thing by replacing the soil around the roots, but I felt it was better then the alternative of giving Miracle Grow. I'm on a limited budget and couldn't spring for the fox farms trio so i chose to get the soil. I will order the trio online since its cheaper there. Already my little seedlings have their color back. More pics to come!

20. #60 Nobody0420, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015