3 week old Pineapple + bagseed grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by floridaganjagal, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Subbered up. Seems to be going well. You trying to veg through winter? I also made the mistake of using "organic" mg, its got some water conserve shit in it so mixing it with a lot of perlite will help. You can put it in the ground if the dirt seems fertile, lots of green weeds and grass growing. Let's see those pystils!!

2. Yes the MG sucks I'll probably switch to osmocote next feeding, also seems like I should be feeding more then every two weeks. Just doesn't seem right. Someone once told me to use MG every other day. No one here. That sounded absurd.
    Yeah im trying to do this through the winter and add supplemental lightning. It's so warm and the suns so bright. We have our ac on down here. Its so muggy.

3. Here are the pistols and where I keep her. Also the bagseed girl

Attached Files:

4. That is flowering!! Its not too late to clone or throw a cfl on it at night and try to reveg

5. Yeah the ac is still right where it has been all summer! They say it'll be a lil cooler tonight so it might get a break. I was going to play indo outdo fun for part or all of our winter, but came to the conclusion not enough sun to hassle with too many big trees in my way. Cfl def showed some nice improvements in a short period of time an that's on a bagseed that I almost threw out. Hopefully she cooperates with me and is indeed a she lol. The other I threw in there in an attempt to reveg but well see what happens with that!

6. The later in flower it gets the less likely the clone cutting is to root not counting the time it'll take to change back to veg.. I take all my cuttings from the lower skirts of fully vegged plants I'm about to set out to flower..
    [​IMG]
    3 fingers of stem and a thumbs worth of fan or top is all I need for a cutting.. This took about 12 days to root.. The plastic trays are just enough taller then the cubes it lets a nice root package form below the cube..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cloner and recent graduates
    [​IMG]
    Just one way to get it done.. I killed so many defenseless cuttings before I started having some success..
    BNW

7. Your plants are perfect.

8. #28 floridaganjagal, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    Delete

Attached Files:

9. Bag seed got a new home

Attached Files:

10. #30 floridaganjagal, Nov 12, 2015
    Delete.

11. #31 floridaganjagal, Nov 12, 2015
    I guess i had some overgerminated badseed as seen in the previous seed pic. Those weren't the pineapple. 😅 these are...

Attached Files:

12. Be ever so gentle with them as any damage will likely kill them... tweezers or tiny fingers and hold the seed pod while dribbling soil around the root..
    ------------------------
    This run of clones banged right out like I wish they all did.. The load before this had huge losses as summer heat in my garage just sucks for making clones..

BNW

13. I cant see what u wrote
    That was weird i see it now that i quoted u. This phone...

14. BrassNwood, I just discovered that my pineapple is not a pineapple, its a Grapefruit. For some reason I had it in my head it was but when I looked at the packet it said grapefruit.
    This explains why it flowered sooner, however I found that it will stay in flowering 55-60 days and shes a hungry plant. The effects of her smoke are desirable to me so Im pretty excited. Here are some more pics to show how shes grown.

The thing that made me double check the seeds was the lovely smell. I said to myself, "this smells like grapefruit ".

Attached Files:

15. Yeah post 32 is completely missing wtf !?! Grapefruit huh? Is that a hybrid? I really need to get me some good seeds

16. Cool anyhow.. I have a pair of Grapefruit Bad Ass clones running currently.. I'll see if I can single them out for a photo

17. I have two brand new seedlings in their first week. I started them inside but they're stretching. I'm going to have to plant them a little deeper, but besides that they look good. 👌

18. Hello!! Nice thread you got here. BNW gives great advice so I'm just gonna sit back and maybe chime in once in a while but I want to learn more about outdoor. Nice to have more lady growers around here too! I only want to add that kelp meal and crab or crustacean meal are great fertilizers. It not only has a complete range of nutrients but offers other beneficial stuff to boost plant health and growth rates. Since you're on the coast in Florida, your state should have cheap prices on these.

19. Nice thanks for that lil tidbit @ladyluckybean I'll have to check that out as well! So much info around here! :)

20. I started by reading the no till thread. It's in the organic forum stickies.