Worse thing to happen to you while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Southeast stoner, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Cops must have thought they were looking for a phaser

[​IMG]

2. #42 Tonika, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    Got Stabbed before while high too lol thats a buzz kill

3. When i was 16 me and my friends were being stupid and fucking around stoned on halloween night, and at one point i was carrying some shovel i took from some driveway(asshole move i know) and my friend had a pumpkin. Anyway were walking down a street and a cop car pulls up on us. I stupidily drop the shovel and then 5 seconds later they start talking to us. I lied my way out of it and we ended up going on our way. But when i was talking to them and they were asking my name and shit....i thought it was done. I was ready to get at least brought home by them. Huge buzz kill.

4. Went to ma dealers house..and the police answered the door..dum sketchy

5. God damn you americans are nuts lol couldnt imagine that shit

6. Being in jail while high is a buzzkill too . Scary while on acid

7. We were hot boxing my friends house with blunts and his dad came home early, had to dip out the back thru the snow

8. #48 mrsmokesal0t, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    Prob finding out my cousins/brothers house was raided(where Im at 24/7) we were at our farm working when got call it was raided(work together), they got charged but I was clear cause no info of residency on me, not big deal but scary thinking you could be charged any second. It was unlawful entry so charges got dropped which is heavensend, plants,herb,guns,scales,bags, school zone, doesn't look good lol
    Edit: was 16, now almost 21.

9. #49 Epintoch, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    americans are crazy, you all have guns. a guy got stabbed in the face around the corner from me but thats because i live in a junkie ridden shithole, is all of america liek that??

10. Like you said, Americans are crazy. Not all of us. 1 crazy asshole outshines a thousand upstanding citizens. Why? Because you only hear about the 1 crazy asshole. Don't let that shit form your opinion about everyone. That's how the media shapes sheeple

11. Hmm.... I'd rather not share the absolute WORST thing, as it is too personal.
    But, I've been caught so many times while high by my parents. Always kills the high. Been pulled over while high, no ticket. The car didn't smell or anything though, so I doubt he knew. Still kind of scary, though!

12. i have american family, they arent that type of crazy but they are still kind of crazy

13. So hear this. Last night I went fowling (google it) for a friends 30th birthday. It's in a big warehouse and we were toward the back. Me, my wife and two buddies step out to smoke. It's a small courtyard enclosed by 10 ft walls, building and high fencing. 2 other smokers out there so I assume we're good to fire up.

We smoke it down with a few murmurs of smelling like weed and a few stares. More people start coming out. We finish it and decide to dip. As we all walk in, the bar busboy walks out and there's two cops standing 30 ft away inside. We walk toward our group and blend in.

They chilled around that area for about the next hour or so. Just a big scare was all it turned out, but close call. I've been charged before so no more freebies. Scared the shit out of me though

14. the cops are ok with it in scotland but i think it is because they cant be fucked, hate their job or smoke it themselves

15. I lost my keys and travelled back to every place I was at in my town only to find them in my left pocket

16. fucking breaking thousands of dollars of glass

17. Today! Went shopping totally stoned. Spied a box of twinkies. Never tried them before,and never will again! Nasty!

18. #58 capt.murphy, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    Fuck yeah man enough preservatives to last through the nuclear holocaust haha

19. A month or so back, second day of taking Pramiracetam. When I try a new nootropic I do a sober trial the first day with no other nootropics, and then see how it interacts with the everything else. Got good and ripped and accidentally took it sublingually like you would with noopept and got some serious chemical burns under my tongue

20. Taken to jail