Worse thing to happen to you while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Southeast stoner, Oct 26, 2015.

1. What's your fucked up story while high? I've got a few but the worse one is this:

So one night I was taking a few tokes from the bong, went to go sit down and play some battlefield. While playing I hear some screaming and yelling from next door and proceeded to hear frantic banging on my door. I go down to see my neighbors wife in tears and yelling help for her husband.

Me and mom go t Their garage and there was a lot of smoke inside. We look in the car seat and see our neighbor slumped on the wheel. We try and pull him out and start doing cpr but he was already gone. He recently lost his job and decided to end his life. Was defiantly the most fucked up thing to happen to me when I was high. I can still picture his body in my mind almost 5 years later now. What's yalls fucked up stories? Cheers

2. #2 andy85258, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
    Brother bursting through my bedroom door accusing me of stealing his oh so precious methadone whenever he forgets where he puts it. So happy he lives somewhere else now.

3. Damn thats deep
    there was this one morning, it was early still dark and i was on the way to work and accidentally cut off the person in the lane beside me and i heard 2 gun shots so I sped up and had my gun ready to protect myself and they just passed by, cussed, cut me off and sped off. Some people are just always on edge.

4. Getting stabbed in the face with a broken glass bottle.

5. I dropped a cherry in my lap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I stepped on an armadillo in the woods one time when I first was into smoking. I hate the woods and bugs lol.

7. I'm in an an electric wheel chair cause of my condition that I would rather keep private but I still have function in my legs I just can't Stand. Anyways I was pretty high one day and I forgot my wheel chair was on and I my arm hit the joy stick and I drove full speed right into the wall and hit my knee really hard and made a hole in the wall it hurt so bad I could not stop drooling for some reason I thought I broke my knee lol and at the same time my cousin fell off a chair and could not stop coughing from the dab I just gave her and hit her head lol the wax kicked our ass literally.

8. Damn bro that wax was killer!

9. This one time I wake and baking in my bed, and I went to get up and put my leg on, and it wasn't there. (I have a prosthetic). So I was literally crawling around looking for my leg. Come to find it was right were I put it, I was just way too baked. Fun times.

10. Getting busted obviously! That is a total buzzkill.

11. #11 growingismyhobby, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    I wasn't high, was just about to take a break and smoke. But I chopped down my plant, had all the branches laid out, and was in the middle of trimming. I was in my back bedroom with the door closed to keep out our cat and I heard a light knock. Immediately got worried, so I went to the hallway, got down and crawled to the window. I peeked through the blinds and could just see the pants of a sheriff uniform. Crawled back to the bedroom, grabbed everything up, stuffed it in the corner, and just sat on my bed freaking out. Crawled back out to see, nothing. Crawled into the kitchen to look in the street and neighborhood, seen the sheriff walking to the neighbors. I was crawling back to the room, and noticed something taped on the screen door. Made sure he was out of sight and quickly snatched the paper. Opened it up, it was a notice to let us know about the flood that was happening in our area a mile away. Luckily he didnt open the screen door, or i think he wouldve smelled the plant and been there for more than just a notice. That was the worst heart sinking feeling I've ever had.

12. That's some scary shit bro! Glad you made it out of that sticky situation ;).

13. For sure. It had me put the brakes on the next grow until now.

14. Actually another thing almost as bad as being stabbed. I felt something moving in my pants....put my hand down and pulled out a fucking massive earwig. Shit my pants bigtime.

15. little shit like walking and stepping in a puddle that wasn't as deep as it looked or a little sinkhole. Had the latter happen recently, my right leg went in past my ankle at about the middle of my shin, took it out and it was all swampy. its already a given that stuff like being caught or dealing the cops is some shit you dont want to have happen.

16. worst thing? Busted up a Mercedes 190SL braking for paper bag as it blew in front of us. Coulda sworn it was a dog or cat. [​IMG]

17. drunk driver harshed my day pretty bad once. unsuspecting collision from the rear fucked up my trust in people.

18. Other than getting caught and howled at by my older sister

I had my most horrific muscle contraction in my calf while high & literally was starting to think i would have to go to the hospital if it didnt go away fast enough. i definitely was over reacting but the pain was really extreme

19. Sounds like you had a Charlie horse, I get them all the time after work, mainly in my calf or sometimes my feet. Cheers

20. Dude!! My last grow!! So I'm halfway through flowering and the house definately had a bud/veg smell. Anyway I check the mail one day and I get a letter from my landlord saying he sold all his rent houses to a new owner and to call the new landlord. So I call him and he's like I'm gonna come by and introduce myself. I freak the fuck out like big time. Ran to the store and got smell good spray and debated killin my plant for a minute. My little 1.5'x3'x4' tents in my closet so I decided to throw all my clothes and blankets on it and soak my house in febreeze shit. Dude shows up with three of his maintenance guys. They come in my living room(my rooms in the back thankfully) and introduce themselves and leave, took like two minutes and they seemed pretty chill.

Moral of the story I know exactly how you felt at that moment and it is the worst feeling