The Official Paranormal Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TioW42, Oct 25, 2015.

1. You left your son in the room with the demon? Thats some shit I'd do lol savage.

I am open minded to the idea of paranormal existence. I would much rather see for myself to believe it tho. I haven't seen anything yet but my aunt and cousin says they have. And neither of them are liars.

I think it would be cool. I mean it would suxk if the spirit I encountered was demonic but still, for the first few seconds I'd be like "our father, who art in heaven, hollow be thy name"

2. There is a ghost at the club I work at. It doesn't really do anything but walk from the kitchen to the office. I got a good look at it once and it just looked like a shadowy frazzle haired lady.

3. #43 Galaxy420, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Cactus Ed" data-cid="22130304" data-time="1446399707">

Really? How did you find this out? Did you read it somewhere? What is "energetic essence" made of that allows it to persist thru eons? Can you show where some energetic essence was left from people who died a few thousand years ago? Is there an energetic essence detector? I want to believe you, I just need a little proof so I know you're not making this all up like the other posters. My salt shaker is chock full of crystals and if they're holding essences I don't want to eat them. Could they be evil essence? Because that would explain a few things.

</blockquote>

honestly not sure where to start as it could take years. a simple place to learn about would be earths energetic grid system. once you learn of that the unseen energies become more real. in short it boils down to every entity having an energetic grid network that surrounds the planet while you are here. when you die your electro magnetic grid system is no more but residual remains of your energetic essence is in all of the planet-planets-universes, etc...I made up energetic essence to describe the ( invisible to some) binding of our existence to all life known or unknown thus far. from my research the second you become a single cell organism your grid is fully established until you are no more.BTW, we are moving away from electro magnetism and more to a crystalline energetic existence as we move collectively toward the feminine and away from the masculine. more psychics less lies.....edit... Bruce Cathy writes about the grid system and many other as well...

4. Thanks for the explanation Galaxy. I understand now.

5. Some scary ghost stories for yous

6. Ed it's like this: Were you ever out and about and had some young, well-dressed, strikingly attractive woman walk in front of you and her "essence" enters your nostrils -- adding to her sexuality? This can linger for days. Not sure about about a billion years though, not that old yet. :( I'll let you know.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yup. Was it Einstein (?) who said that we cannot create nor destroy energy, we can only change its form.

8. I was thinking Newton at first but he was Laws of Motion. I think you're right.

9. I would be out of that house in a snap if my daughter said some shyt like that.

10. to begin the story, i adopted a cat from my friend's house. he had her for a few months and she was all good. little siamese female. anyway, after i brought her home she slowly started withdrawing. stopped eating, would stay in one particular room, then progressed to staying on a particular windowsill. well, one day i'm playing some video games in the living room, and i hear the cat start vocalising. she was upset about something, so i peeked into the room to check on her. she was on her windowsill, back arched up and spitting mad - and she leaped into the middle of the room as though lunging at something.

when she hit the floor, she took off past me through the door and skidded into the bathroom, cowering behind the toilet. i followed her to the doorway of the bathroom, addressed her like "the fuck is your damage annie?" and as i'm looking in the bathroom, the toilet paper roll started unrolling slowly, 'til the whole roll is on the floor. i just stared in disbelief, for there was nothing acting on the toilet paper, no reason for it to unroll.

when my girlfriend at the time got home, i told her the story. all she had to say was "you still doubt that something watches me in the shower?"

11. #51 TioW42, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
  12. #52 Oni~, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    I wonder sometimes if much, if not all, of the paranormal is only a matter of being properly tuned in or calibrated to other things that have been all around us forever. We are just not generally tuned into them, and/or lack the tools to perceive them.

There was a so-so movie in the 90's called Stir of Echoes, where Kevin Bacon's character gets hypnotized to becoming simply "more open" to new ideas. This was done as a party trick, but ended up going way over the line unintentionally since his mind became a wide open receiver, and he started seeing actual ghosts. Could this have a hint of validity, this notion that one can get "turned on" and begin to perceive? Whether it's hypnosis, traumatic events, or drugs, or any other method?

We already know there are plenty of energies and sights around us that we are not adequately biologically equipped to perceive. We need machinery to see ultra violet and infrared, and we need machinery like Geiger counters to detect radiation. As such, it seems only logical that there would be other visuals and energies that we are not biologically equipped to perceive. If we accept that, then how deep are we willing to say that rabbit hole goes? What else is out there that we cannot detect?

13. I have a story, When I was about 10 whenever I stayed the night at my grandmas and aunts house. I used to hear a baby crying in the basement. I never said anything till one day it stopped I asked my aunt about it and if she ever herd a baby crying. She said she did and that she had an abortion a long time ago and been hearing it ever since, then she forgave herself cause she always felt bad about it then it just stopped.

14. Poidh to any of these stories

15. Man this day in digital age we are glued to our cell phones. Cell phones have cameras. Cameras record images. Hundreds of stories 0 pics. If I saw a ghost first thing I would do is take a pic b/c aint no one gunna believe my crazy ass story without proof.

16. #56 g0pher, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
    Explain this

17. ??? Explain what?

Did you post s video cause it didn't show up

-Yuri

18. Does anyone have any recent ghost stories?

19. I've never had any experience like these, but I don't ask for evidence because I think it's highly unlikely there would be any. To me, these experiences are like dreams, I won't discount your dreams but they have little relevance to my reality. I do find them interesting though.

Just as the visual world doesn't exist to the blind, the paranormal world doesn't exist to me. Not because it isn't there, but because I don't have eyes to see it.